Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Premier League table VAR applied correctly and honestly

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Take us out of it look at that decision last night Fulham v Sheff Utd.

Can anyone honestly understand how they came to that decision ?

Bad news is guess who Sheff Utd got next what a time to even things up.
    yes cus we'll need VAR to beat shef utd

rofl

The leeds one too
    Where bamford arm offside

The lines wonky too.
    VAR isn't even 100% sure technology.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I have a serious question.

Is VAR CORRUPT?

I would like an independent review of all var decisions compared throughout this season at all clubs.

The VVD incident and Mane
    The penalty v Brighton

ManUtd pen where pogba trips himself.

Lots of insane decisions
    They're match fixing Dicko, it's not intended as it was done in Italy or at a couple of world cups, but they are match fixing nonetheless and it's a criminal offence
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    yes cus we'll need VAR to beat shef utd

rofl
    The way things are going this season other than Man City is any result a dead cert ???

VAR is having a huge impact on teams and results.

One thing about Sheff Utd is they very rarely get hammered.

You can laugh all you like we've had more taken away than given to us.

The league is done for me now this season I dont give a toss if we finish 9th I dont want Europa id rather sack that off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They're match fixing Dicko, it's not intended as it was done in Italy or at a couple of world cups, but they are match fixing nonetheless and it's a criminal offence
    I'm serious
    I really do think VAR decisions must be challenged.

Not klopp or the players.

But the clubs.
    Making comprehensive report on all decisions through the season.

Comparing like for like decisions.

I'd say we got away with x2 decisions.

Son offside ... minimal not clear and obvious.

Firmino tackle v Fulham at craven cottage.

Imo should have been a pen for Fulham.

I can count probably 8 that have gone against us.

VAR IS CORRUPT

I said yesterday that now the refs have the video replay they should be made to explain their decision.
    He should be made to come on tv and explain why he gives that as a penalty yesterday. Their decisions are costing teams points but as always they are protected and its wrong but then you've got prats like that BHA manager Potter kissing their arse saying we should respect them more.
    VAR has done nothing. Nothing except for muddy the waters.
    If there was a vote on keeping it I would be amazed if it was a favourable one.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I'm serious
    I really do think VAR decisions must be challenged.

Not klopp or the players.

But the clubs.
    Making comprehensive report on all decisions through the season.

Comparing like for like decisions.

I'd say we got away with x2 decisions.

Son offside ... minimal not clear and obvious.

Firmino tackle v Fulham at craven cottage.

Imo should have been a pen for Fulham.

I can count probably 8 that have gone against us.

VAR IS CORRUPT
    *Fabinho tackle

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I said yesterday that now the refs have the video replay they should be made to explain their decision.
    He should be made to come on tv and explain why he gives that as a penalty yesterday. Their decisions are costing teams points but as always they are protected and its wrong but then you've got prats like that BHA manager Potter kissing their arse saying we should respect them more.
    VAR has done nothing. Nothing except for muddy the waters.
    If there was a vote on keeping it I would be amazed if it was a favourable one.
    The fans are as much to blame, they were banging on for years that something like this should be brought in. Now it's here, they seem to complain about it. They can't have it both ways, there was never any reason for change and it's proving correct.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    The fans are as much to blame, they were banging on for years that something like this should be brought in. Now it's here, they seem to complain about it. They can't have it both ways, there was never any reason for change and it's proving correct.
    No, it is being used corruptly, in the first 25-30 games of last season, when it was used for the purposes of its inception, it was brilliant, made sure the right decisions were made, it's not fit for purpose how it is being used this season, it's just match fixing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    No, it is being used corruptly, in the first 25-30 games of last season, when it was used for the purposes of its inception, it was brilliant, made sure the right decisions were made, it's not fit for purpose how it is being used this season, it's just match fixing
    We did pretty well in those first 25/30 games as I recall.

Now I am with you on the historical bias towards Manchester United - it has been a fixture ever since the Munich disaster. They became almost like a second national team in the eyes of the establishment.

Then the Fergy years were ridiculous. And I agree that they have been getting a bunk up late last season and for much of this, but I don’t see such a clear agenda against us. I see some very inconsistent calls - and they do definitely look bent when seen through the lens of our current demise - but match fixing?

I may be wrong but I don’t see it.