Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League table VAR applied correctly and honestly

it was amusing the bitter shites was crying about dinges red card other day after what happened v us

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Simple solution has always been to use a line and take it from the positions of the players feet as that is the only part of their bodies being further forward than the defenders that can possibly give an attacker an advantage
    Whatever system they are using to come up with answers, it's clearly not working.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Was on Blue Moon earlier today. They are convinced that VAR is there to help Liverpool and Utd to win the league.
    They obviously haven't seen our last two PL games, lolzers...
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    it was amusing the bitter shites was crying about dinges red card other day after what happened v us
    Managers see what they want to see. Wenger was labelled for years because of it.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Whatever system they are using to come up with answers, it's clearly not working.
    I think the managers should all get together a push UEFA and FIFA to make the adjustment that all VAR offside decisions will be determined by the position of the players feet

It's really quite straight forward, all players use their FEET, not their arm, their shoulder, their arm pit or their backside to run to be first to a ball at the time it is played

They are not gaining and cannot possibly gain any advantage whatsoever from the position of any other part of their body other than their feet

The Puki one last illustrated perfectly, that using anything but the feet we're detracting massively from the players art of timing their run and movement perfectly and giving the forward the benfit of the doubt to giving bad defenders a ridiculous advantage

Puki timed his run absolutely perfectly and brilliantly, because he was running towards goal and the defence were trying to push out he was leaning towards goal and the defenders away from it, they found him offside by 2mm of his shoulder position, he's not going to score with his frickin shoulder, his fett were a foot and a half further back than the deepest defenders, of course he's going to be leaning one way and them the other. If any of those defenders were quick enough or alert enough they are still closer to goal with the part of their body they use to turn and run
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think the managers should all get together a push UEFA and FIFA to make the adjustment that all VAR offside decisions will be determined by the position of the players feet

It's really quite straight forward, all players use their FEET, not their arm, their shoulder, their arm pit or their backside to run to be first to a ball at the time it is played

They are not gaining and cannot possibly gain any advantage whatsoever from the position of any other part of their body other than their feet

The Puki one last illustrated perfectly, that using anything but the feet we're detracting massively from the players art of timing their run and movement perfectly and giving the forward the benfit of the doubt to giving bad defenders a ridiculous advantage

Puki timed his run absolutely perfectly and brilliantly, because he was running towards goal and the defence were trying to push out he was leaning towards goal and the defenders away from it, they found him offside by 2mm of his shoulder position, he's not going to score with his frickin shoulder, his fett were a foot and a half further back than the deepest defenders, of course he's going to be leaning one way and them the other. If any of those defenders were quick enough or alert enough they are still closer to goal with the part of their body they use to turn and run
    Something needs to be done. I didn't see the Pukki incident you are talking about.

The game does not follow the same course if such occurrences were given.
    It enters into a completely different space-time.
    For example if we were given a penalty after the VvD foul then the ball goes to the penalty spot, and we may or may not score and everything that follows will be completely different as opposed to an Everton free kick for offside.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    People are still complaining about offside decisions, that was one area it was suppose to solve.
    Actually i think theres been way more questionable calls from replays than actual calls in play. Prior to VAR i cant really recall many bad offside decisions. Your bound get some here and there. Now its a lottery
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I didn't mind the offsides or VAR for the first 3 quarters of last season, they were the same for everyone and on pens a red cards and stuff they were spot on, it was the last quarter of last season they started with the pure bent decisions trying to normalise that

Quite sure the FA had stated the offsides this season weren't going to be done by mm anymore too, so their Mane allegations of 1mm offside when they blew the image up to 10x lifesize was pure bs he was never offside

Ok they haven't introduced it yet, to prevent armpit and 1mm offsides they were supposed to be making 'the line' thicker, just use a thin line and do it by the players foot positions ffs