Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League table VAR applied correctly and honestly

The really dodgy bit that seems to be handing broadcasters power over proceedings and taking it away from match officials ability to use their monitor is this

"Only one TV signal required for a VAR only review'

Sounds incredibly suspect to me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Was on Blue Moon earlier today. They are convinced that VAR is there to help Liverpool and Utd to win the league.
    They obviously haven't seen our last two PL games, lolzers...
    Wtf? The FA and refs association has been trying to stitch us up all season, the only wrong un to the same level they've had was the ref not awarding Arsenal a pen for Walker's foot head high challenge if one of our players did that they'd instantly award a pen, they've already given 2 pens against us that weren't

You can however see their point with the filthy, we're practically back in Whiskey face territory where Ole can instruct his players to throw themselves to ground in the box and their boys in the Stockley VAR hub will make sure a pen is given, that's the only reason they're in this season's Champions League

Richard Scudamore shortly after stepping down as CEO of the Premier League "When Manchester United do well, we all do well" you can see the inherent pro filthy straight from the Whiskey face and Murdoch playbook bias that's been rife for the last 30 years running through the Premier League football association and refs association right there

It's important clubs get together and take these serious grounds for concern to UEFA and FIFA and ask them to investigate, we CAN NOT allow these continuing attempts to normalise pure bent and corrupt VAR decisions to become normalised or accepted as we did Fergie time and all the other bent officiating they were the beneficiaries of during his time there a Gill's time balls deep in the refs association when if a ref made a correct fair and honest decision Whiskey face didn't like he could openly say what he wanted about it and Gill and Riley would then ensure that ref was relegated to the Championship or League 1 for a number of games

Var doesn't need binning.

Just needs to be clear.

Offside from the armpit.

Then the ref on the pitch makes a final decision by looking at the screen on the halfway line if it is a 50/50 call.

If it is obvious call then ok ... VAR decides that.

But something not clear cut the ref gets the eyes of VAR

Fecking hell, Pickford gets away with a red card and not even a booking.. Now Digne as had his red card over turned.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Fecking hell, Pickford gets away with a red card and not even a booking.. Now Digne as had his red card over turned.
    I've seen many worse tackles than Digne's that went unpunished. I don't know who called it at the time, but to me they finally got it right. I think his attempt was more clumsy than vicious, unlike Pickford the week before.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I honestly get that. But they intervened and changed the outcome after an official made an error.Why didnt they do the same with Pickford?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I honestly get that. But they intervened and changed the outcome after an official made an error.Why didnt they do the same with Pickford?
    No idea, and while they continue with these inconsistencies, it's making a mockery of the game.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

It's their reward from the FA for Prickford nobbling big Virgil, somewhat surprising as upholding it would have ruled him out of their game v the filthy

Because what they did against us wasn't an error it was a blatant stitch up and retrospectively punishing Prickford would have been an admission of that