Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Midtjylland (Match Thread)

The injury record of two of our three CB’s plus the fact we let a seasoned International CB go, should have led the club to consider entering the transfer market.
    Matip, Gomez and Virgil is hardly “overstocked”.

Great ball by Trent, Minamino disappoints yet again, he's been absolutely shocking this half, worse than Origi

I'd make a couple of subs half time, Get Gini on for Hendo to give Captain fantastic a rest and Bobby on for Origi and push the woeful Minamino to RFWD where he played his best football for Salzburg and Jota to LFWD. a big part of Minamino's issues are Jurgen insisting on playing him as a flase 9 when he isn't one

Over to Jurgen to work his HT magic as ever and make sure we're A LOT better second half, get the win and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    And how do you keep them all happy, unless some of them would be happy not getting games but picking up the money. I wouldn't want that kind of player here.
    By mixing up the teams we put out on the pitch. Nobody is expecting us to have a load of players on the bench who are on £100k+ p/w. but you cannot tell me that we cannot get in a few players that slot in somewhere between our first XI and those we currently have in reserve.

Well done so far Rhys Williams. I think Jordan is talking him through the game.
    Where is Divocks head at?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The injury record of two of our three CB’s plus the fact we let a seasoned International CB go, should have led the club to consider entering the transfer market.
    It's funny because I think we're pretty "stocked" in midfield

But we're not, half of them are injury-prone and a couple out most of the season every season.

Pfft.

Missed the start....Why's Jota on the right not the left? Strange positioning, but Klopp knows best...2nd half will be better...Get Origi up front in the middle, Mino in the pocket and Jota on the left...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    It should have done, but when you have people in charge whose 'modus operandi' is to do things on the cheap, this kind of thing is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Tell em
    They can be injured all the time and still take home over £100,000 a week.?
    If they all had Milner's attitude it would be ok. I remember a CL game for City, he got subbed and on the way off, he kicked a water bottle out of frustration. He just wants to play football.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I assume we can't recall grujic from loan if we pick up some more injury's ?

Does Fabinhos injury look bad?