Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Hey, diamonds are made under pressure. If Williams is going to step up, let's hope he turns into the next Rafa Varane.
    Ha ha, Humane Labs raid GTAV "That's a lot of pressure for 4 people to shoulder, but pressure can turn shit into diamonds, or it can turn diamonds into dust" broke the WC on that heist and reinvented it numerous times
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ha ha, Humane Labs raid GTAV "That's a lot of pressure for 4 people to shoulder, but pressure can turn shit into diamonds, or it can turn diamonds into dust" broke the WC on that heist and reinvented it numerous times
    Full stop button is just under "L", 19X

There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Team confirmed:

Alisson

Trent Phillips Gomez Robertson

Wijnaldum Henderson Jones

Salah Firmino Mane

Good line up for what will be a tough tough game, let's make sure our communication and the players directing and helping each other in their positioning and press and counter press is at it's very highest levels, back to the 18-19 levels of communication from all the players. That our press, counter press and winning of second balls and recycling of the ball is as good as it can possible be. Be clinical with our opportunities to create chances and in finishing them. Really hope Jones is getting a start at LCM, he plays far better there, came through the academy playing there and LFWD.

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, get the win here today and another vital 3 points

Big ask for Phillips at the back and for Jones too - Come on the reds let’s start scoring goals.

Wow we've got no midfielders left either, phillips has had to start, no other choice

Oh there's still milner

I hope Henderson is on the right side of our midfield. If not, and Wijnaldum has one of his 'AWOL' games, the right hand side of our defence could end up causing us big problems.

What's the bench? Thiago?

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    What's the bench? Thiago?

J Milner
    Adrián
    T Minamino
    D Jota
    X Shaqiri
    R Williams
    N Williams

Only midfielder left is Milner, fantastico.

I said so we will miss Lovren

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I hope Henderson is on the right side of our midfield. If not, and Wijnaldum has one of his 'AWOL' games, the right hand side of our defence could end up causing us big problems.
    I hope Hendo is in the centre, unless Thiago is also playing in any midfield line up, it's Henderson in the centre every time for me, where he can influence the rest of the team more, make sure everyone is on it and in the right positions in the press and counter press and to win second balls and in a position in which he can use the full range and repetoir of his switches