Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    No matter who Klopp chooses at the back, they are going to be inexperienced. I can't see him shifting Wijnaldum or Henderson.
    Agree. Even wn inexperienced CB will be a better choice than a midfielder who's never or barely played that position.

Alisson
    TAA
    Williams
    Gomez
    Robbo
    Gini
    Henderson
    Thiago
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

Rumoured team im hoping big Joel is back we'll see.

Jurgen's being very coy with his injury updates on Thaigo and Naby and whether or not they'll be available tomorrow, I would not be at all surprised if Thiago is

No update on Matip and I didn't see him in the training photos, although, that could be deliberate

Watched all our goals from last season last night, Naby and Ox contributed a few quite important goals, more than people give them credit for, everyone contributed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Antonio is out so good news for us, I think klopp may go for phillips because of more league experience, although williams hasn't done anything wrong

Thing is if west ham destroyed us williams would take a while to recover from that, he's a young lad, have to be careful.
    He's definitely out. As for our centre back I'd love him to go with either of the kids but I can see him putting Hendo there and playing either Tiago if fit or Gini in the middle of the park. I'm near sure that's were he played when he came on during the week.

Thank fuck Mikhail is out.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Going to be a tough tough game, West Ham have some very good players and are in very good form and confidence, I hope we play our best possible formation with as much familiarity of selection as possible and that our best midfielders play in midfield as I believe ensuring our midfield and press and counter press is at its best is the best way to create more chances and best protect and support our defence

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Alisson
    TAA
    Williams
    Gomez
    Robbo
    Gini
    Henderson
    Thiago
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

Rumoured team im hoping big Joel is back we'll see.
    It was correct last week.

Really hope leaks aren't happening. It's not good for us long-term.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

I agree its why we are moving training grounds but with Covid this has to come from an insider ?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

You'd like to think these aren't leaks, in all honesty I don't think it matters that much, every team we play can pretty much name the team they'll be playing against and at this point on a Friday all training and preparation is done and teams will have worked on strategies and tactics to deal with one of the two likely expected line ups and just go with plan A or B when they see the team sheet, having already prepared for either

Hey, diamonds are made under pressure. If Williams is going to step up, let's hope he turns into the next Rafa Varane.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non