Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

West Ham must be licking their lips looking at that defence/midfield. Let’s hope our front 3 click today.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    West Ham must be licking their lips looking at that defence/midfield. Let’s hope our front 3 click today.
    Why we've got henderson who is basically x3 the players so we've got 6 in midfield just ask 19x

Good job we do have him there mind

antonio is a big loss for them i think we'll be finnnne

no injury's please we can't take anymore

That's our normal starting team from last season bar 2 players. Do we drop off that much in quality without them?
    It would make you think we are a 1 man team and with out VVD we don't have a chance.
    I'm not having a go at the post as when I saw that team I thought, wow, we are in trouble.
    But it's still 9 out of 11 of our normal starting team. Are we still lacking strength in depth?

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    That's our normal starting team from last season bar 2 players. Do we drop off that much in quality without them?
    It would make you think we are a 1 man team and with out VVD we don't have a chance.
    I'm not having a go at the post as when I saw that team I thought, wow, we are in trouble.
    But it's still 9 out of 11 of our normal starting team. Are we still lacking strength in depth?
    no and we're not lacking in strength of broken players

You’re obviously correct mate, I think my pessimism is partly due to the fact that we haven’t really played well for quite some time.

Also, the two changes, are very inexperienced players at this level.

It's not just VVD thats injured. Matip and Fab too. We sold Lovren.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

You’re obviously correct mate, I think my pessimism is partly due to the fact that we haven’t really played well for quite some time.

Also, the two changes, are very inexperienced players at this level.
    Ya that's my feeling as well. Its 2 young inexperienced players and 1 in the most important position. But it's still 9 regulars who went on that run last year. Maybe we should have more faith?
    But your right regarding recent form. We haven't been playing great.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    It's not just VVD thats injured. Matip and Fab too. We sold Lovren.
    I get that, but it's still 9 from 11 playing. So is Phillips a lot worse than matip?

It’s just 2 players shy of a first 11 from last season. Regardless of other players who aren’t fit - when is Matip, the Ox or Keita fit anyway... ?All begs the question - where has the recruitment been.? Have we been totally reliant on the same crop of players..?? Remember we have been binning off domestic cups for 3 years too..

If so - then somebody needs to tell us WTF has been going on. Have the owners been spending all their efforts on the big new deal BS and the Euro Super league FFS.. this is starting to look like total negligence. .
    Last edited by Steveo; 31st October 2020 at 06:18 PM.

Keita needs binning in January and replaced with a midfielder that’s not made of polystyrene. Even when fit he’s only shown glimpses of what we paid for.