Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Virgil has successfully surgery

Virgil has successfully surgery

Virgil had his surgery today and it is said to have been successful. He will now begin his rehab with the medical team. As ever I wish Virgil all the best and the best possible recovery doing all the right things, however long it takes for him to come back even better than ever

I think it's right not to put a timeframe on his recovery, Virgil and the medical staff will obviously work hard and do all the right things to ensure the best possible result, however long that takes
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Good news. Injury prognosis is always worst case scenario but I'd rather hes 100 percent than ge rushed back just to play this season.

Great to see Big Virg already in rehab on the road to recovery, no rush big man, take your time, do everything that needs to be done when it needs to be done to make sure you live up to your 6m dollar man promise of coming back even stronger

Great to see him at Anfield tonight watching on, up to the 2k fans in Anfield at the next game to give the big man a rousing rendition of the Van Dijk song
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

No rush indeed. Don't want to turn him into one of those players who is only fit for 5-10 games a season in all comps.

I'd love it if he was available for the last few matches of a League title winning campaign or the semi-final/final of a successful Champion's League win. That would be massive. But the main thing is that he recovers to the fullest possible capacity.

Might see him back in 1-2 months Gomez might be out for whole season

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Might see him back in 1-2 months Gomez might be out for whole season
    Did you read this somewhere ? would be a herculean recovery if Virgil is back in 1-2 months

Think Joe’s been smoking again..

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Think Joe’s been smoking again..
    Ya ba..... serious tack!
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

What? hes on the plane to Denmark. starting in the 11 tomorrow evening
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

VVD-WHO?

Conceded more with him, he's shit get rid!

Fabinho is the new VVD

No worries

Also sell allison in jan to make some money for Haaland, the irish lad is basically a better version init

Don't even need gomez anymore, Phillips to the rescue