Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v West Ham United (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Players are spent - physically and mentally.
    What's Jones got to be spent about?
    It's not like he's ben starting most of those games in that 8 months.

Or Bobby for that matter.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Ok, smash them second half

Well that was a poor first half. So frustrating when we make bang average players look good. Fornals for a start.

HT - and it is 1:1 v Weat Ham at the home of the Premier League & World Club Champions...

Yep - honest. We just look poor in almost every game of late. Forget results - we just look like a team about to fall over.

We look poor and have fone for a good few games now. Midfield is nowhere near as effective without Fabinho.
    Thiago is the man we brought in to unlock shithouse teams like this but we should still be better than that. Weve barely created anything and it's just too predictable. Bobby has been abysmal but thats par for the course nowadays.
    Last edited by teesred; 31st October 2020 at 07:24 PM.

Not a great half, West Ham with a 5 man defence and a 4 man block in front of it has made it tough going, it hasn't been helped by Mo and Mane being too central in my opinion and the goal came through Mo being fouled pulling into space on off the shoulder of their LCB as you would expect Mo and Mane to be making that movement pulling off the shoulder of their LCB and RCB respectively

Over to Jurgen to work his half time magic as ever and make sure we're A LOT better second half, get the win and another vital 3 points here tonight

I'd like to see Mane and Mo off the shoulder of the RCB and LCB, we've always had a great deal of success with that, and those 2 being too central for too much of it and our trying to play through West Ham's 5-4-1 simply hasn't worked, let's be more direct, keep asking question with attempted balls for either and win the second balls
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Awful ball from Hendo, then a cheap free kick to give them another opportunity to sling it into our box. Footballers really aren’t the brightest at times
    Yeah, i got the ball, i got the ball. No you didn't, you got the man. He makes a living out of doing that.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    What's Jones got to be spent about?
    It's not like he's ben starting most of those games in that 8 months.

Or Bobby for that matter.
    Jones was perfectly ok for a rookie. It’s Mo - Mané and especially Bobby. They are on half a tank.

Klopp over uses players. Maybe why so few Germans want to come and play for him.

He is my hero but I worry for him. He looks a worried man

HT - and it is 1:1 v Weat Ham at the home of the Premier League & World Club Champions...

Yep - honest. We just look poor in almost every game of late. Forget results - we just look like a team about to fall over.
    Agree. We are getting a pasting off City,Spurs or Utd when we play them . Maybe even all 3. We just look a shadow of what we were.
    Last edited by teesred; 31st October 2020 at 07:24 PM.

It's just how Moysey planned it.

Gollum's got the grin of a Cheshire cat right about now.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!