Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nat Phillips

Gomez can definitely frustrate at times. Thankfully, at 23, he has time on his side to Master the areas where he is good and clean up the areas where he's not as great.

Hope he gets there. If he doesn't, his nationality means he would always get a decent fee, though I doubt we will consider that for some time yet, as, flawed though he may be, he isn't exactly terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Gomez can definitely frustrate at times. Thankfully, at 23, he has time on his side to Master the areas where he is good and clean up the areas where he's not as great.

Hope he gets there. If he doesn't, his nationality means he would always get a decent fee, though I doubt we will consider that for some time yet, as, flawed though he may be, he isn't exactly terrible.
    This is Joe's big opportunity to learn and developand gain all the crucial experience he lacks at CB and i hope he grasps it firmly with both hands

All players make mistakes, those that make the very best players learn from them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”