Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The greatest dives

There's no need for anyone to dive just to gain an advantage. That, along with feigning injuries are my two pet hates in the game.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I just turned on the radio. The opening discussion was/is about diving, with Salah being the person mentioned every time. Expect us to get f-all decisions in and around the opposition's box for the next few weeks at least.

Darren Bent and Ally McCoist said that they never dived, despite Lloris and Dudek both stating to the media that the former definitely did.

Indeed - it certainly doesn’t help when you have twats like Murphy doing this..

Total double standard from Manny Durphy - please be my fwend - media darling. His son plays in the same club as my lad. I will pull him up on this next time I see him.

They are talking about diving again on the radio, and guess who keeps being mentioned first almost every time?

They have just asked "If Salah was holding a baby, would he go down?", when they should be asking, "If Salah was English, would he be getting less flak, just as is the case with Harry Kane?".

Also I'd just like to reiterate that Trevor Sinclair is a racist, drink driving ****.

VAR can only see if there is any "contact", to judge the contact is enough to earn a penalty is depend on the referee.