Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    If I was a betting man, I’d stick a fiver on Firmino starting.
    I just read a statement by Klopp on sky sports when asked if Jota's hat trick had given him a headache of a choice

between him and Firmino.Klopp said not at all and confirmed Firmino will be in the team Sunday.He has no intention of splitting up his established front three he said

He also said we wouldn't be in the Champions league if Firmino wasn't with us.There was no link but it was all supposed to have been said in his post game presser.
    Last edited by fagin; 5th November 2020 at 03:29 AM.

Alisson
    Alexander-Arnold
    Philips
    Gomez
    Robertson
    Henderson
    Thiago
    Wijnaldum
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

Adrian Williams N Williams R
    Milner Jones Minamino Diogo
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

That midfield looks great - really feel we need Thiago. Nothing wrong with Bobby starting - especially with Thiago... though it would feel off to drop a guy after a stunning hat trick - bookending all 5 goals.

As I said a few days ago - wouldn’t surprise me at all.

You never know - might even see Hendo drop in at the back and Bobby play behind Salah - Jota - Mo

Anything could happen

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Thiago if hes fit to replace Jones in that. A shame as hes been great tonight and is more than showing hes got a future at LFC but I'd like that bit of pure class for this game.
    Front 3 is a given surely now.
    I'd stick with Jones to start with, quicker and just had a blinder. If Thiago's ready bring him on with 25 to go. Great to have such options.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Jota to start is a must, you gotta go with the ones in form and currently he's flying, Man City will be praying we get all tactical and start with Firminio, i fancy us whoever we start with.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That midfield looks great - really feel we need Thiago. Nothing wrong with Bobby starting - especially with Thiago... though it would feel off to drop a guy after a stunning hat trick - bookending all 5 goals.

As I said a few days ago - wouldn’t surprise me at all.

You never know - might even see Hendo drop in at the back and Bobby play behind Salah - Jota - Mo

Anything could happen
    Thiago starting is another reason to drop firmino from where i'm standing

he's useless atm ffs start the same front 3 with thiago supplying the balls for the runs, and our fullbacks

Need 3 in midfield to keep the shape, and keep solid otherwise we'll let them play, especially when Firmino gives the ball away in our own half over and over

Soon as he come on the other night you knew we wouldn't be as good and score anymore infact because of him they could of scored twice, and the half chance he had, he couldn't even control the ball and ballsed that up

Not even good enough for the league bench atm
    Last edited by Kev0909; 5th November 2020 at 12:06 PM.

Go on stick your neck out Kev.. .

It is such a difficult one for Klopp though. we do need Bobby to find form and he has been so integral to so much of our game. He does look jaded and is lacking confidence - tricky to know what will help or hinder him really.

I would defo go for a Jota start myself, but not at all sure Klopp will and - hand on heart - I can also see that logic. We want both to be on form.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Go on stick your neck out Kev.. .

It is such a difficult one for Klopp though. we do need Bobby to find form and he has been so integral to so much of our game. He does look jaded and is lacking confidence - tricky to know what will help or hinder him really.

I would defo go for a Jota start myself, but not at all sure Klopp will and - hand on heart - I can also see that logic. We want both to be on form.
    I'd say get rid and origi and get haaland before utd or city sign him

I can dream

If I was city or utd i'd defo go for him, they'd be sorted for years and could be the best striker in the generation. cavani isn't the solution n old and aguero is getting old

FSG would never spend the money but if we sold some of the fringe players and FSG helped fund it we could have a big transfer

It's funny with bobby he use to be the most under-rated player (he was proper good) but at the moment he's the most over-rated amongst some LFC fans
    Last edited by Kev0909; 5th November 2020 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Alisson
    Alexander-Arnold
    Philips
    Gomez
    Robertson
    Henderson
    Thiago
    Wijnaldum
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

Adrian Williams N Williams R
    Milner Jones Minamino Diogo
    I would try and get Shaqiri into the squad. hes likely to take a free kick and score a gem of a goal. Maybe Leave Neco Williams out. Milner can cover both full back areas. (not at the same time tho)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I bet you can squeal like a pig!