Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diego

Well that's more like it.

Barry Davies is a lot more fun when he lets himself go.

Hahaaa - that’s brilliant..

Apparently Scholes is standing down as boss of Salford City F.C following much work in the sound booth - emulating Victor Hugo's impassioned commentary style..

I have it on good authority that we're in for a treat in the new year. Apparently 'fans back in stadiums' will pale into insignificance once his explosive, raucous new technique is unleashed live on air.

#Gamechanger
    Last edited by Steveo; 4th November 2020 at 11:18 AM.

Guess snorting cocaine for a long while..Aint a good idea when it comes to the old nogging
    Last edited by justme; 4th November 2020 at 12:52 PM.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

One man - one game - and no player has ever dominated a game so much at this level in the history of the sport. He is defending - Pressing - attacking and scoring all the while he is being hunted by a team set up to stop him alone.. England and the disgusting Terry I should have been sent off 4 times Fenwick couldn't stop him even though they tried to cripple him - he was just that good.

He has England - and this was a very strong England team BTW - on a piece of string.. Just as Barnes said.. he was too good
    Last edited by Steveo; 4th November 2020 at 12:49 PM.

Well tbf even a very strong England team is like a pretty mediocre Italy or Germany.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Perhaps - but all 3 were far better than Argentina minus Diego...

Possibly - guess we'll never know. That was a very decent Argentina team in '86 from what I've read. Not amazing by any means (e.g. likely the 2006 team was better player for player from what I've read) but still decent.

That 2006 team was no joke.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

surgery went well, don't think he'll be around for much longer horrible as it is to say, he's not exactly looked after himself

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    One man - one game - and no player has ever dominated a game so much at this level in the history of the sport. He is defending - Pressing - attacking and scoring all the while he is being hunted by a team set up to stop him alone.. England and the disgusting Terry I should have been sent off 4 times Fenwick couldn't stop him even though they tried to cripple him - he was just that good.

He has England - and this was a very strong England team BTW - on a piece of string.. Just as Barnes said.. he was too good
    Peter Reid went on his holidays too for that wonder goal.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Hand of god goal he takes out just the 5 players.. as he opens us up like a tin can - before playing the infamous one - two...

He had the entire team on toast. They are trying to break his legs - but couldn’t touch him... That was Diego.