Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Diego

He's still in hospital.

Tabloids reporting it's got something to do with abstinence from an undisclosed substance. No idea if true though.

Fucking hell, I remember how distraught my dad was when I broke the news to him when Cryuff passed away. That was the only player he ever worshipped nearly as much as Don Diego. He doesn't need this shite, especially while battling the virus.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Good at footy that’s about it.

Time catches up with druggies. Surprised he’s lasted this long to be honest.

Goals change games and after the cheat scored it meant England had to open up and push for an equaliser.

2nd goal was a great goal no doubt but I’m not sure England would have been so open and easy to slalom past had it been 0-0.

First hand account (no pun intended) from one of the best I ever saw in a red shirt on his favourite player.

From 16 mins

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Good at footy that’s about it.

Time catches up with druggies. Surprised he’s lasted this long to be honest.
    It seems that quite a few people who abuse their bodies (and perhaps other people) sail through life, or last a lot longer than they have any right to, whilst some poor bar-lambs (such as myself), who don't drink/smoke/take drugs/eat unhealthily develop all sorts of nasties, and are struck down a lot earlier than they deserve(d) to be.

Hot off the press... 7th November 2020.. & the best movie on Maradona - no nonsense - no talk - just an unrivalled hour of sublime brilliance.

That's one to watch.

I like how in the opening three minutes he seems to be playing on what amounts to a wet lunescape for about 2:55 of them.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    He's still in hospital.

Tabloids reporting it's got something to do with abstinence from an undisclosed substance. No idea if true though.

Fucking hell, I remember how distraught my dad was when I broke the news to him when Cryuff passed away. That was the only player he ever worshipped nearly as much as Don Diego. He doesn't need this shite, especially while battling the virus.
    Did you see that video of him last year when his entourage crowd around him during a game whilst he blatantly blasts a line of whiff into himself?
    Its absolutely unbelievable but so blatant.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    That's one to watch.

I like how in the opening three minutes he seems to be playing on what amounts to a wet lunescape for about 2:55 of them.
    Well worth a watch Bali. Some of the tackling is off the charts. Makes you realise why they changed the rules..

Great and comprehensive compilation..

Honestly thank fuck they did. Maybe it's a bit too soft now, but I wouldn't want to watch him get hacked down like that week in week out.

Didn't a keeper in Spain break his leg with some horror tackle on purpose or something? *shudder*
    Etiam si omnes, ego non