Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: The Steveo/Balinkay battle thread

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,404
    Every day gawddd almighty.. I have only ever replied to you when you said during the Everton game " WE ARE FUCKING FINISHED".
    Then you attacked me over the Firmino comment.
    And yes i called you an angry drunk . Because angry drunks tend get annoyed and hyped up over the slightest thing. Like you do.
    Leader of all..master of none..

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    6,070
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I bring it in here



    Again you are talking bollox. I mentioned Bulgaria's WW2 history specifically because you keep accusing me of being xenophobic and racist when I have said nothing NOTHING at all that can be labelled as either. Calling you a wannabe German or a Bulgar is nothing beyond description. The fact that I call you daft is personal like when you call me a dick . I do often find myself calling out your nationality when we are discussing words - meaning and understanding.. and it is relevant. Then the Dog Whistling bollox ..

    I have Always called Serbians, Serbs and Croatians, Croats & Bulgarians, Bulgars - despite visiting the country on a few occasions I was wasn't aware there was anything wrong in the term - still am not tbh but if you say it is wrong fine - Bulgarians it is.

    Dog Whistle :
    A subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular demographic group.

    So which group are we talking about here ? It is something I associate mostly with far right Nazi groups like the ones who paraded through Sofia in January. The use of the words like Xenophobic , Racist and Dog whistle are the reasons for posting about Bulgaria's dark WW2 period and subsequent Neo Nazi groups.. I wondered IF you were looking to be a martyr or being a hypocrite..?

    It is that simple. So stop trying to find something that isn't there just to cover up for your detritus.

    And to cap it all off you even suggest I get banned too - wow.. A new low even for you

    Well at least you brought it here - fair enough. We can keep out of the way of others.

    Calling me a wannabe German is nothing beyond description? Is it not? Yeah, sure it's not - no way it's one of your putrid attempts to find a topic on which you could insult me, because you got irked you forgot to read the clarification of my original post. Nah, no way maaan! Not insulting or snide in any way. Come on, now - get real.

    "still am not tbh but if you say it is wrong fine - Bulgarians it is" - thank you, I appreciate it. Not that difficult, was it? Only took two days, about a hundred posts and the mention of a ban.

    Calling me a dick, cunt, whatever - knock yourself out - I do that plenty and it's fair game, especially if it's not overly serious. But that's not what you do, is it? You go straight to the whistle.

    Aaah, the dog whistle bit - every fucking time you disagree with something I post you go straight for the "he's Johnny Foreigner so he doesn't understand the language" - shtick - you don't try to explain, you don't try to clarify, you just go "lrn to reed bruv". Before this time moving on to the ever green "He's from one of those countries" - wink wink, nudge nudge - "One of those bad countries that were the bad guys in WW2, 'member?... sooo what does that tell you about him, eh? About what he posts on here?", "They celebrated a Nazi just last year ffs, 'member how evil they are? Yeah, that's the type of guy who has the gall to disagree me out". How very original. "Never you mind this all stems from me not reading a few lines and fundamentally misunderstanding someone's point because I can't bring myself to admit that sometimes statements need clarification and I kind of forgot that one and decided to just insult the guy.... THE GUY FROM THE EVIL COUNTRY, REMEMBER?!"

    Not particularly relevant that - that's what I mean when I say you're dog whistling - "Hey hey, look at this guy, he's from that place - check out these cool uniforms. Fuck him and him opinion, the by-extension-nazi". The group of people that understand your whistle is all the posters on here - we all know what you mean when you post this sort of shite and you know it. Like when the Clintons used to say "inner city predators" back in the 90s - they meant poor black kids - everyone knew that.

    You could stand to read up a bit on our history though - plenty of horror and misery in there both caused by and inflicted upon us, plenty of things to be ashamed of - plenty of things you could learn. Some fun bits as well though... skull chalices, Constantinople sieges, continental history defining battles against invading forces, alphabets... that sort of thing.


    Looking to be a martyr - what are you talking about - I'm just calling out your bullshite scummy posts. It's the forum that suffers in the end.

    Wanting you banned - if I see something I think is so inappropriate the person deserves a ban, I'll report it. I've reported one of you posts I deem that toxic. If a mod decides to (perma)ban you for it, so be it - apparently your behaviour is not acceptable on this forum. Not really my fault that. If they decide to ban me as well, so be it - maybe I've crossed a line. I won't be making a new avatar to come on here in a different guise.

    If they decide it's fine, well I guess that's the way it is, I'll have to adjust my "what's acceptable"-meter (if I can) and people will have to put up with your and my snide shite for the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Balinkay; 5th November 2020 at 03:44 PM.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,709
    ^ I don't think there's a mod even around anymore

    I'm sure we'd all be banned by now




    I'd rather noone get banned tbh, it's a bit shitty reporting things, forums are dead as it is without losing some characters on here

    I just can't believe i've been here 11 years- time has gone fast.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,709
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Every day gawddd almighty.. I have only ever replied to you when you said during the Everton game " WE ARE FUCKING FINISHED".
    Then you attacked me over the Firmino comment.
    And yes i called you an angry drunk . Because angry drunks tend get annoyed and hyped up over the slightest thing. Like you do.
    you're a bit of a broken record aren't you? and it wasn't really the full quote / most posts afterwards saying / explaining

    It's easy to say things heat of the moment eitherway, especially in a derby when you've just been completely cheated and fucked off about not to mention VVD & thiago getting sliced up

    Get over it, once again same shit different day, get a life mate.

    Don't worry the pubs are shut now, and I'm not some drunk you make out so I don't drink at home, the way you come across though it does appear you're constantly smashed

    you pretty much do mention me every day in some way, it's rather amusing
    Last edited by Kev0909; 5th November 2020 at 03:50 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,709
    Twice today without me even posting and this is just today

    "Why is Kev, whining now?? " - which was nothing to even do with you, in fact I gave you some credit for once. - Like others I was tired of things being spammed to shit. and it was my opinion, people are spoilt as fuck these days, not exactly stevo and balinkay because i don't know them, but all these people whining about silly little stupid things, they don't have a clue how good they have it none of us do.

    "If i havent ignored Kev. you can make up your mind up,on how i dont ignore people.. I just find theres no need for it on football chat "

    Why mention me? this was just today- I didn't even post before you made this comment.

    Get a grip

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    ^ I don't think there's a mod even around anymore

    I'm sure we'd all be banned by now




    I'd rather noone get banned tbh, it's a bit shitty reporting things, forums are dead as it is without losing some characters on here

    I just can't believe i've been here 11 years- time has gone fast.
    I don't see how it's shitty - if there are no mods around, then a report has no effect.

    If there are mods, then they get to decide whether what's been said is acceptable on the forum or not. If it's not acceptable, it shouldn't be on there. If it is, nothing happens.


    Edit: Losing more posters is kind of crap, we've lost enough already, but hey-ho that's the way it goes. I like this forum and the generally nice and amicable tone on it. For me at least, Steveo contributes negatively to that. If he could knock it off - by all means, I have no issue reading his posts - he's been around a while and 'members things I'm too young for.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Twice today without me even posting and this is just today

    "Why is Kev, whining now?? " - which was nothing to even do with you, in fact I gave you some credit for once. - Like others I was tired of things being spammed to shit. and it was my opinion, people are spoilt as fuck these days, not exactly stevo and balinkay because i don't know them, but all these people whining about silly little stupid things, they don't have a clue how good they have it none of us do.

    "If i havent ignored Kev. you can make up your mind up,on how i dont ignore people.. I just find theres no need for it on football chat "

    Why mention me? this was just today- I didn't even post before you made this comment.

    Get a grip
    Oh wow you are having a break down. Move a long now,nothing to see here
    Leader of all..master of none..

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,134
    @Kev and @justme

    I do agree that nothing on the match thread should be taken seriously. It's the heat of the moment, people say dumb shite. Ask them to clarify if they stand by it afterwards, if it irks you so much. Though I wouldn't advise it.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,709
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Oh wow you are having a break down. Move a long now,nothing to see here
    Good reply not, nothing else better to say?

    Move along i'm sure you'll be mentioning me again soon.

    I can't help being amazing, it's hard to be in love with someone isn't it? who doesn't love you back

    You'll get over it

Similar Threads

  1. The Steveo and Taksin Borefest Show
    By justincredible in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12th July 2020, 08:32 PM
  2. Music thread
    By Balinkay in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27th December 2019, 09:33 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •