Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Steveo/Balinkay battle thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    ^ I don't think there's a mod even around anymore

I'm sure we'd all be banned by now

I'd rather noone get banned tbh, it's a bit shitty reporting things, forums are dead as it is without losing some characters on here

I just can't believe i've been here 11 years- time has gone fast.
    I'm a mod.

Not sure anything that has been said is bannable. It's fucking boring. There's not a lot of posters anymore. Seems stupid to ban regular posters as they contribute to other threads. If it was just this shit then might be different
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Fair enough then.

We'll keep posting the way we have (I mean tbf we're usually semi-civil, our issues with each other tend to surface in clumps) and if we ever get too annoying you can always time us out or swing the ban hammer, considering you seem to be around.

Or at least I'll try to continue posting as I have.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

oh ok, good to know someone is still around incase ever actually needed / spam accounts or something like that.

Forums live on then at least.

This

Yakety Yak DON'T TALK BACK
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post

This

Yakety Yak DON'T TALK BACK
    Aww that's cute

Speachless again

Don't start what you can't finish (a daily ting with you init)

Have a good day

From the Mo thread -
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    On what plane of existence is it fucking relevant to our debate? Someone disagrees with you and makes fun of your inability to follow a forum thread and you start posting shite, connecting their country with Nazis? What the actual hell is wrong with you?

It's like the halfwit has genuinely/purposely forgotten the baseless accusations of xenophobia, racism & dog whistling ever happened..Twilight zone... It really is unbelievable - out on his own certifiable.

Then the faux outrage spills over into talk of a ban no less. Well bugger me - if we don't have a genuine virtue signalling drama queen on our hands..

Is it..? Could it be puberty..?

Frankly, Steveo, I'm astonished you're able to operate this complicated forum page, you're that fucking obtuse and or / stupid. Go back one page and read what I wrote on this thread. Assuming you're capable of that.

What fucking bearing does my country's history in WW2 have to do with me accusing you of acting like a xenophobic prick? Do you hear yourself speak? Maybe you block it out - must be miserable hearing that much constant idiocy. Or are you one of those people who put so much stock into where someone's from or the colour of their skin is that you don't need to think about the person anymore? Just that is enough to shape your opinion? Think there might have been a word for that...

There's a fucking difference between me saying: "Hey, here's quotes from Steveo I consider to be xenophobic in XYZ manner" and you going "nyaa, but your country sided with the Axis so I can't possibly be a xenophobia bating prick", you absolute door knob. You know this, but you're just trying to not lose online troll points by admitting you've backed yourself into a corner.

How could any vaguely normal person even begin to think your line of posting is acceptable is honestly beyond me, considering the overall harmonious tone on here.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

It has a huge bearing you dimwitted fool. You seem obsessed with the topic of xenophobia and racism - all of a sudden - funny that.. Stands to reason that it might be a big issue in the modern day Bulgaria. You also seem obsessed with the term/concept of dog whistle - another tool used by the far right.. None of it is rocket science. For the record I am as left leaning as you would likely get down here in the south of England. You do not get the right to accuse someone of something without any foundation and then become outraged when they question your own leanings or reasoning for doing so.

As for the far right we have plenty of that filth here too - and were within a whisker of turning a blind eye to Adolf and his jackbooted monsters - we are just better at hiding it. This has nothing to do with the history of either nation but everything to do with trying to understand WHY you think what I have said is xenophobic. I take issue with it because I believe you are using it to deflect
    Last edited by Steveo; 5th November 2020 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It has a huge bearing you dimwitted fool. You seem obsessed with the topic of xenophobia and racism - all of a sudden - funny that.. Stands to reason that it might be a big issue in the modern day Bulgaria. You also seem obsessed with the term/concept of dog whistle - another tool used by the far right.. None of it is rocket science. For the record I am as left leaning as you would likely get down here in the south of England. You do not get the right to accuse someone of something without any foundation and then become outraged when they question your own leanings or reasoning for doing so.
    Aaah, what the actual fuck are you talking about, you complete moron?

If someone from France sees you stealing an apple from the grocers and calls you out on it, do you fucking assume all the apple trees in France are dead? Do you listen to yourself, you useless clown? This has to be some of the weakest shite you've ever posted, and that's saying something.

Your excuse for your "nyeee, he's from the evil place that sided with the bad guys in the war, nyee - how dare he disagree". What are you talking about you piece of plywood? And you go on about modern day, but post fucking WW2 uniforms?? For real? How many more levels of lies do you plan to construct to try to cover up all you wanted to do was attack someone not based on what they were saying, but based on things they have no control over - like where they were born, for example.

Yeah, it's not fucking rocket science - that's why you're capable of utilising such tools. It's not fucking rocket science to see it either.

Neither is it hard to see you're just looking for a topic on which to insult me because... why? Since you happened to fail to read two plain text posts and wrote some moronic shite?

Not to mention suggesting I'm in some sort of existential crisis and that's to blame for my conflict with you. Nah, you rotten toupee, the reason is that you're a snide arsehole, who's taken up xenophobic dog whistling. I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again - I've no idea if you're a snide xenophobic cunt irl, I hope not - but you sure act like one on here when you talk with me.

I've provided plenty of foundation for that claim too - I've quoted / drawn attention to the posts I find reprehensible and have called you out on them. This isn't "baseless" - it's the opposite, you illiterate cheese wedge.

My God, if you're just playing the part of complete idiot, you're awfully good at it.

Edit: Clarification
    Last edited by Balinkay; 5th November 2020 at 05:33 PM.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Aaah, what the actual fuck are you talking about, you complete moron?

If someone from France sees you stealing an apple from the grocers and calls you out on it, do you fucking assume all the apple trees in France are dead? Do you listen to yourself, you useless clown? This has to be some of the weakest shite you've ever posted, and that's saying something.

Your excuse for your "nyeee, he's from the evil place that sided with the bad guys in the war, nyee - how dare he disagree". What are you talking about you piece of plywood? And you go on about modern day, but post fucking WW2 uniforms?? For real? How many more levels of lies do you plan to construct to try to cover up all you wanted to do was attack someone not based on what they were saying, but based on things they have no control over - like where they were born, for example.

Yeah, it's not fucking rocket science - that's why you're capable of utilising such tools. It's not fucking rocket science to see it either.

Neither is it hard to see you're just looking for a topic on which to insult me because... why? Since you happened to fail to read two plain text posts and wrote some moronic shite?

Not to mention suggesting I'm in some sort of existential crisis and that's to blame for my conflict with you. Nah, you rotten toupee, the reason is that you're a snide arsehole, who's taken up xenophobic dog whistling. I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again - I've no idea if you're a snide xenophobic cunt irl, I hope not - but you sure act like one on here when you talk with me.

I've provided plenty of foundation for that claim too - I've quoted the posts I find reprehensible and have called you out on them. This isn't "baseless" - it's the opposite, you illiterate cheese wedge.

My God, if you're just playing the part of complete idiot, you're awfully good at it.
    And yet you seem so compelled to spend so much of your time responding.. Let's have the truth Bali. The truth..

You invent a commentary and then attack it.. You are off the wall bro..

BTW - you do realise that adding a to the end of a rabidly angered diatribe doesn't make it anymore befitting of a "harmonious tone"... But to be quite frank some of your put downs are pretty funny - I will give you that - illiterate cheese wedge - is a corker.
    Last edited by Steveo; 5th November 2020 at 05:40 PM.