Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games 6/11/20

Wow. Who saw that coming??

cracking 3rd from Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Wow. Who saw that coming??
    Arsenal fans must be concerned. 4 losses from 8 games is a massive concern for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Arsenal fans must be concerned. 4 losses from 8 games is a massive concern for them.
    Someone on the forum alluded to the fact that following one of their wins that it was obvious that Arteta was the brain behind Peps ManC when there. lol !

They must be seething, they were robbed by VAR in 2 of the games they lost, robbed at 0-0 v Leicester, and had they scored first the way they have been operating after doing so, I've got to be honest and admit they probably win that one, as SKy covered extensively in today's post match, Walker does stupid things and does make mistakes, one such mistake was playing the ball in his own area with his foot head high, dangerous and reckless and I still have absolutely no idea how VAR failed to rule that as penalty, they lost that game 1-0
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

They are playing the team who dicked us 7-2

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Someone on the forum alluded to the fact that following one of their wins that it was obvious that Arteta was the brain behind Peps ManC when there. lol !
    Perhaps lost in translation, it was meant tongue in cheek because we always get Mancs nosing around here, although I was serious about Arteta likely masterminding and being behind what UAE FC did without the ball as since his departure Arsenal have in general got a lot better without the ball depsite having lesser players and UAE FC's defending and work without the ball has gone downhill drastically

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They are indeed and there's definitely discussion to be had about where individual results went wrong, but for a club/fanbase that are desperate to get Champion's League football again and all that goes with that (particularly funds to bolster the side) they're bound to be apprehensive about what the future holds when it seems that more of the sides around them are growing in stature whilst they are seemingly stagnating.

I'd like to see them do well, but it's not been the best of starts just yet.

Arteta is no better than ole or lampard. Everton have lost 3 on the bounce too now. Its up to pep to stop us again. I think city have a great run of fixtures coming up now and a striker back. I reckon they'll kick on now and start scoring goals. We need to keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    And the team who've conceded 7 goals in their last 2 games too.
    Arsenal are bang average, the same as they've been for years.