Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    If Nineteenx makes a craft Beer named this, I'll definitely buy some.
    why not!

I'vee actually had a plan for a beer and non pc ads for it for years, the character in the ads being based on the father of a friend of mine called Trevor Hale who dropped his H's and couldn't pronounce his R's like Jonathan Woss only in a broad Lancashire accent

It is to be called "Twevor Ale"
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I didn't post on this because players were dropping like flies in the internationals, at the moment

Allison

Milner Matip Philips Robertson

Jones Wijnaldum Keita

Jota Firmino Mane

Communication communication communication then bum them into oblivion
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Whoever plays and regardless of whether Mo Salah tests negative on Thursday - he can’t....David Coote will be the VAR....? WTF

Coote is a cheat.. if its a 55/45 in our favour with the VAR he still won't give us it. And he will get away with it. Because its not right to call someone a "cheat"..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I don't trust the Egyptian medical staff either Or anything to do with Egyptian FA . I doubt Salah was ever positive to begin with. (just my opinion)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Coote is a cheat.. if its a 55/45 in our favour with the VAR he still won't give us it. And he will get away with it. Because its not right to call someone a "cheat"..
    Yes and despite rational thought suggesting it is nuts - it does start to look like somebody at the Premier league has got it in for us.

Our injury plight is well documented and this clown is known for making disastrous decisions.. It is as through there is a concerted effort in place to upset our title defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Whoever plays and regardless of whether Mo Salah tests negative on Thursday - he can’t....David Coote will be the VAR....? WTF
    What clowns. Honestly.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I don't trust the Egyptian medical staff either Or anything to do with Egyptian FA . I doubt Salah was ever positive to begin with. (just my opinion)
    I dunno. Cant see how it would have benefitted the Egyptian fa to have him positive either.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yes and despite rational thought suggesting it is nuts - it does start to look like somebody at the Premier league has got it in for us.

Our injury plight is well documented and this clown is known for making disastrous decisions.. It is as through there is a concerted effort in place to upset our title defence.
    You would hope the club have highlighted this issue but does it make us look like we are just being petty? Personally I think not but I'd doubt the premier league would do the sensible thing and remove him from the equation as it then sets a precedent.
    Theres a genuine issue for us as fans, we think hes a cheat and with justification. If anything happens this weekend that's contentious and we dont get it given or it goes against us the issue gets highlighted yet again.

I think they should have just quietly not given him our games for a while 'till we all pipe down. Then gradually start doing it again.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non