Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Leicester

I would wager the real reason is because it could be argued that he would be under pressure to determine a 50/50 in our favour.

If Mariner rules a similar 50/50 against us then it is tougher to make any conspiratorial claims.

It is the right decision however.

From the Echo.. And it just gets better and better.

Jordan Henderson Blow

The Times claim Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson will miss the game with Leicester City at the weekend.

Henderson is set to sit out with the groin injury he picked up on international duty for England against Belgium last Sunday.

Liverpool were hopeful Henderson would be available but it is claimed he is likely to miss the game at Anfield.

Is anyone fit? Get Janet from the tea-room warming up please.

She phucked off after the furlough debacle.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Curtis Jones ftw I guess.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Klopp's introducing up to 8 Academies into the training as injuries pile up.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I may be as much use as a poundland chocolate teapot, but I'm available if needed. I can't do much in my current state, but the likes of Vardy might think twice about coming within earshot of our goal once I get going about my 23+ medical conditions, and how the NHS is a pile of ****.

It might be the last thing I do, but what the hell. If I've gotta go, I might as well go trying to help out one of the very few things that has provided me with the occasional bit of joy throughout my miserable existence.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I may be as much use as a poundland chocolate teapot, but I'm available if needed. I can't do much in my current state, but the likes of Vardy might think twice about coming within earshot of our goal once I get going about my 23+ medical conditions, and how the NHS is a pile of ****.

It might be the last thing I do, but what the hell. If I've gotta go, I might as well go trying to help out one of the very few things that has provided me with the occasional bit of joy throughout my miserable existence.
    Whoever guesses his team exactly right, is either psychic or has inside information.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Whoever guesses his team exactly right, is either psychic or has inside information.
    If nothing else, it's certainly going to be interesting to say the least.

Indeed Noods.

Jurgens calling all our bluffs they'll all be fit. Hendo, Fab ,Robbo and Thiago They'll all start.