Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Gomez Injured!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    You can sign a free agent we could probably get them registered too as its clear we arent pullomh a fast one.

If we sign a foreign player we'd have to drop a foreign player from our PL squad VVD !
    Bobby, as he's useless apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    You can sign a free agent we could probably get them registered too as its clear we arent pullomh a fast one.

If we sign a foreign player we'd have to drop a foreign player from our PL squad VVD !
    I’m liking this... I’m liking this a lot.

Get it done

And IF the league have a problem with it...or Engerland want our players again for a meaningless friendly.....

Last edited by Steveo; 11th November 2020 at 07:49 PM.

Thank goodness we've got Milner

We really should have bought six defenders in the summer. But seriously, this is just unprecedented. Henderson needs to say he's feeling groggy. At least that way he'll get sent home to self isolate for a couple of weeks
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

The wally in the waistcoat is saying it's a knee injury which could be potentially serious.

Southgate:

“What was upsetting was to see he was in a fair bit of pain. There was nobody around him when the injury happened. I didn't like that element of it.”

That doesn't sound very promising at all.

Meniscus...

Another knee injury his knees are fucked i think we will need a top cb long term

I never wish opposition players injury, but if Vardy could be next it would help enormously. Cheers

KEV, Gomez had his leg broken last time.. It wasnt a knee injury. but dont let facts get in the way..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

(i could be wrong) but i believe we let our main Physio go in the summer and we got 1 in from Arsenal. We know the amount of injuries Arsenal suffered.. Maybe we have changed slightly in our training.. Would explain the injuries (apart from VVD). Guess we got a cheaper physio in and let one go.

We kept Philips because we couldnt sell him. Otherwise he would have left as well. Its evident now that we should have got another defender in with quality in the summer. we were left with 3 main ones as it was..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century