Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99

Thread: Gomez Injured!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    8,871
    Fucks sake. What the fuck is going on. This is now officially ridiculous.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,684
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Fucks sake. What the fuck is going on. This is now officially ridiculous.
    That ridiculous someone that signed up in 2012 has made his 3rd post .. well a topic with a link.

    Is it catching up with us, the fact we've had a small squad for last few seasons and lots of games?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    That ridiculous someone that signed up in 2012 has made his 3rd post .. well a topic with a link.

    Is it catching up with us, the fact we've had a small squad for last few seasons and lots of games?
    NOT a chance of it - our genius data analysts - who can pick players who are immune from injury are all over it..

    I feel sick... this is a disaster

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,125
    Bah, we'll cope somehow. Matip is fit (for )now and Fabinho is due back soon. Thiago recovering will help out a bit.

    Besides Phillips and Williams can play some minutes.


    Rotten luck, but not the end of the world. At least noone can possibly see us as favourites for any of the trophies...
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Bah, we'll cope somehow. Matip is fit (for )now and Fabinho is due back soon. Thiago recovering will help out a bit.

    Besides Phillips and Williams can play some minutes.


    Rotten luck, but not the end of the world. At least noone can possibly see us as favourites for any of the trophies...
    at least we can always play bobby at CB

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Bah, we'll cope somehow. Matip is fit (for )now and Fabinho is due back soon. Thiago recovering will help out a bit.

    Besides Phillips and Williams can play some minutes.


    Rotten luck, but not the end of the world. At least noone can possibly see us as favourites for any of the trophies...
    Yes, at least now Phillips and Williams will get enough appearances to get a winners medal in the summer.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,702
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Yes, at least now Phillips and Williams will get enough appearances to get a winners medal in the summer.
    Great post - but I still feel sick.

    WTF was the need for an England Friendly - now of all times..??

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,351
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Yes, at least now Phillips and Williams will get enough appearances to get a winners medal in the summer.
    Exactly, just keep Matip at RCB while he's fit though
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    8,871
    Nailed on for a January buy now. 100%.

Similar Threads

  1. Keita injured?
    By Nineteenx in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 3rd July 2019, 10:32 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •