Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Gomez Injured!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Reading it’s a knee injury our season is being completely ruined now I think if he is out for more than 2-3 months our season is done.

I know that’s negative but I can’t see how Matip will stay fit for all of them.

We are too nice regarding internationals, I can see it becoming like the IPL soon where players don’t bother with them and play for clubs only for ££££££.
    I hope it does go that way.
    I'd scrap it altogether. Its nothing but a pain the fucking arse.

To be fair, it's been something of a minor miracle that he's been able to stay fit all through the games we've play so far this long.
    We seem to forget that he also had a questionable fitness record himself along with Matip (though admittedly not as bad).

In any case, Klopp now has no choice but to go to the market in January - where we're bound to get chiseled and offered over-priced options, since everyone now knows we're desperate for relief in that position.

Just hope that Fabby is able to get back by the end of the break, and we somehow keep Matip (some level of) fit for the next duration.
    More minutes for Williams and Phillips - and I can even see Klopp throwing Hendo in there for some games to fill the gap as we try to limp to the January window.
    Which is also worrying in and of itself because his fitness record is not the greatest.
    Does anyone know if Milly can play the CB position?
    He seems to be our most durable player by a mile. (also worrying)

I fucking hate internationals.
    They clearly have lousy physio and medical staff since the chances of players picking up injuries always seem to go up 2000% during the breaks.

Also, fuck Southgate.
    Just because.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Any free agents we can sign now?

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    No they are either old or injury prone probably better playing Williams/Phillips then bringing a free agent in.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Are we allowed to sign free agents outside the transfer window?

I thought a club needed special medical exemption permission from the league to do that in cases of extreme dire circumstances (which this surely must qualify as).

If Carra doesn't mind lacing them up again, he'll never have a better opportunity than now to add that one medal to his collection that he's missing and have one over Stevie's head.

Also, who wouldn't pay to see the shouting matches on the sidelines between him and Klopp?
    Box office gold.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Fuck England, fuck International football, in fact fuck football, it's ceased to be fun anymore. Our back 4 just dropped to £7m.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

How much did we get for Lovren..?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Are we allowed to sign free agents outside the transfer window?

I thought a club needed special medical exemption permission from the league to do that in cases of extreme dire circumstances (which this surely must qualify as).

If Carra doesn't mind lacing them up again, he'll never have a better opportunity than now to add that one medal to his collection that he's missing and have one over Stevie's head.

Also, who wouldn't pay to see the shouting matches on the sidelines between him and Klopp?
    Box office gold.
    You can sign a free agent we could probably get them registered too as its clear we arent pullomh a fast one.

If we sign a foreign player we'd have to drop a foreign player from our PL squad VVD !

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    How old is Chiellini?
    In all seriousness we need some proven quality. Not a youngster with potential like Kabak.
    Khalid Koulihighharmony I'm talking about you fella.
    FSG will have to blow the cobwebs off their wallet and spend some cash, that's for sure.
    Or just play Hendo again at the back !!