Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Euros thread

Looks like Gini has scored the winner in Poland for the Netherlands who were a goal down for much of the game.

So both Robbo and Gini have played a full energy sapping 90 minutes in what were both must win games for the Netherlands and Scotland.

Not Euros but International football.
    Just watching BEIN sports and they are saying 2 years today the Qatar world cup starts. Today its 28 degrees and all the grounds are within about 60 miles.
    The grounds look amazing and there's a metro system to get around all the ground easily.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Not Euros but International football.
    Just watching BEIN sports and they are saying 2 years today the Qatar world cup starts. Today its 28 degrees and all the grounds are within about 60 miles.
    The grounds look amazing and there's a metro system to get around all the ground easily.
    I was reading something a hour or two ago where someone was saying that Keys and Gray were basically calling anybody who said anything critical about the Qatar World Cup 'a racist'.

Can't see England doing much in it. I can't remember a more average squad.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I was reading something a hour or two ago where someone was saying that Keys and Gray were basically calling anybody who said anything critical about the Qatar World Cup 'a racist'.
    Like those two or not, there have been no-one better in the sky sports studio, and they've tried a few combinations.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Can't see England doing much in it. I can't remember a more average squad.
    An average squad with a not even average manager.

There just doesn't seem to be anything about the current England set up that makes you 'believe' that they can actually win one of the big prizes.

An average squad with a not even average manager.

There just doesn't seem to be anything about the current England set up that makes you 'believe' that they can actually win one of the big prizes.
    That's right Noods.

I don't know about that but keys said 28 degrees is lovely weather to play football in !!

I mean... that's what they're paid to do so it wouldn't surprise me.

Is there a definitive number on the death toll for the stadiums? There were rumours of it being high. Guess we'll never know the scale of the doubtlessly exorbitant bribes involved, but at least the human life cost might one day come to light.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non