Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Euros thread

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,834
    Looks like Gini has scored the winner in Poland for the Netherlands who were a goal down for much of the game.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,834
    So both Robbo and Gini have played a full energy sapping 90 minutes in what were both must win games for the Netherlands and Scotland.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,701
    Not Euros but International football.
    Just watching BEIN sports and they are saying 2 years today the Qatar world cup starts. Today its 28 degrees and all the grounds are within about 60 miles.
    The grounds look amazing and there's a metro system to get around all the ground easily.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    29,432
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Not Euros but International football.
    Just watching BEIN sports and they are saying 2 years today the Qatar world cup starts. Today its 28 degrees and all the grounds are within about 60 miles.
    The grounds look amazing and there's a metro system to get around all the ground easily.
    I was reading something a hour or two ago where someone was saying that Keys and Gray were basically calling anybody who said anything critical about the Qatar World Cup 'a racist'.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    10,493
    Can't see England doing much in it. I can't remember a more average squad.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    10,493
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I was reading something a hour or two ago where someone was saying that Keys and Gray were basically calling anybody who said anything critical about the Qatar World Cup 'a racist'.
    Like those two or not, there have been no-one better in the sky sports studio, and they've tried a few combinations.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    29,432
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Can't see England doing much in it. I can't remember a more average squad.
    An average squad with a not even average manager.

    There just doesn't seem to be anything about the current England set up that makes you 'believe' that they can actually win one of the big prizes.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    10,493
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    An average squad with a not even average manager.

    There just doesn't seem to be anything about the current England set up that makes you 'believe' that they can actually win one of the big prizes.
    That's right Noods.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,701
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I was reading something a hour or two ago where someone was saying that Keys and Gray were basically calling anybody who said anything critical about the Qatar World Cup 'a racist'.
    I don't know about that but keys said 28 degrees is lovely weather to play football in !!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,205
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I was reading something a hour or two ago where someone was saying that Keys and Gray were basically calling anybody who said anything critical about the Qatar World Cup 'a racist'.
    I mean... that's what they're paid to do so it wouldn't surprise me.

    Is there a definitive number on the death toll for the stadiums? There were rumours of it being high. Guess we'll never know the scale of the doubtlessly exorbitant bribes involved, but at least the human life cost might one day come to light.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Similar Threads

  1. England team/squad for the Euros
    By Nineteenx in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 17th March 2020, 09:11 PM
  2. Music thread
    By Balinkay in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27th December 2019, 09:33 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •