Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subbuteo

Quality looking stuff by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Passed your site to my pal who's mad in thos stuff. Hes from Teesside too.
    Cheers Tees, much appreciated.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Well done mate on getting yourself set up, It looks quality stuff you're making.
    Get yourself on social media Facebook especially as it's the older gentleman you'll be targeting I reckon. There's loads of football pages and I'm sure there's a large interest in stubbuteo.
    Good luck.

[QUOTE=jozza800;2661386]Morning all. I have been on this forum for the nearly 20 years! So whilst this is a little bit of self promotion - it isn't being done by someone who has just registered!

For anyone of a certain age, Subbuteo will be something that many of you (or your dads) will have dabbled with at some point in the last 75 years!

I've been hooked on it for years. I started painting the figures to a decent standard about 10 years ago. I even set up a website http://www.customflicks.co.uk. I have just come back to it in the last few months and have restarted the website. New logo, boxes and teams to share.

I can paint any team specifically to order...

Even if you're not interested in the game or ordering a team, please have a look at the site. There's plenty on the site to look at if you're a football fan. Maybe tell your mates...

Nice. I used to play years ago (still have some equipment) but most of my fingers are now injured. Mostly the defensive ones.

[QUOTE=redebreck;2662102]
    Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Morning all. I have been on this forum for the nearly 20 years! So whilst this is a little bit of self promotion - it isn't being done by someone who has just registered!

For anyone of a certain age, Subbuteo will be something that many of you (or your dads) will have dabbled with at some point in the last 75 years!

I've been hooked on it for years. I started painting the figures to a decent standard about 10 years ago. I even set up a website http://www.customflicks.co.uk. I have just come back to it in the last few months and have restarted the website. New logo, boxes and teams to share.

I can paint any team specifically to order...

Even if you're not interested in the game or ordering a team, please have a look at the site. There's plenty on the site to look at if you're a football fan. Maybe tell your mates...

Nice. I used to play years ago (still have some equipment) but most of my fingers are now injured. Mostly the defensive ones.
    Fingers or figures?
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side