Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Brighton

Your team v Brighton

Some shoots of recovery! Let's keep it going.

Assuming Mane and Fabinho are still injured -

.........................Alisson

Trent...Phillips.....Henderson...Robertson

.......................Wijnaldum

................Thiago.......Jones

...Salah...........Firmino..........Shaqiri

Saving Milner for possible use against Man City. Protecting Ox for potentially playing against Man City, though I might want Shaqiri for that game - the fact we have selection options despite the injury list says a lot about the squad when things are going well.

Boom!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

same as you, I expect the same today defend defend defend until we get the right pass and some magic, then they might start playing when it's too late.

I could play at CB maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    same as you, I expect the same today defend defend defend until we get the right pass and some magic, then they might start playing when it's too late.

I could play at CB maybe..
    What's the problem. Hendo looks like he's played there all his life and Phillips was excellent again.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    What's the problem. Hendo looks like he's played there all his life and Phillips was excellent again.
    There isn't a problem ?

Alisson

Trent Phillips Henderson Robertson

Thiago Wijnaldum Jones

Salah Firmino Oxlade
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Can anyone see either new CB getting in ? With a mind to bed in before city?

Seems Ozan Kabak was on the clubs watch list for a while. Klopp might fancy throwing him into the mix.

I'd be surprised - it will depend on Fabinho I think.

If Fabinho is fit for Brighton (someone in here said he was out for the season, then quickly said that was incorrect, don't think we have had any update since him not being available for West Ham?) then I think it's Fabinho+Henderson, for both Brighton and Man City, to keep some sort of chemistry.

Then after that integrate others. Brighton is on Wednesday after all, so Kabak or Davies would have tomorrow (it's tomorrow in about 15 minutes!) and some of Wednesday for prep.

If Fabinho isn't available for Brighton though? Think all bets are off!

It will be the same two as at West Ham for Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    It will be the same two as at West Ham for Brighton
    If that's the case - and if Phillips ended up going on to play against City - and if he ended up bossing it....what a treat that would be!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'd be surprised - it will depend on Fabinho I think.

If Fabinho is fit for Brighton (someone in here said he was out for the season, then quickly said that was incorrect, don't think we have had any update since him not being available for West Ham?) then I think it's Fabinho+Henderson, for both Brighton and Man City, to keep some sort of chemistry.

Then after that integrate others. Brighton is on Wednesday after all, so Kabak or Davies would have tomorrow (it's tomorrow in about 15 minutes!) and some of Wednesday for prep.

If Fabinho isn't available for Brighton though? Think all bets are off!
    It's Matip who is out for the season, such an awesome CB too, so frustrating
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”