Page 10 of 170 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516172060110 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I’ve watched Mbappé and I’ve watched Haaland and I would absolutely hate it if went to Utd or City, he would break all scoring records if he came to the Prem.
    Would rather break the bank for Haaland than Mbappe. The latter is obviously a very talented player but very hyped due to his age, whereas Haaland is already just an absolute machine.
    21 nearly 22yo
    Mbappe isnt hyped.

Not sure we could get enough for Bobby, he works in our system but as a CF in the traditional sense I doubt anyone is gonna pay more than £50-60m for him.
    More £30m to £40m maximum

Origi
    Shaqiri
    Grujic
    Wilson
    Karius

Are all on the market unofficially
    But nobody came in at the right price.

Karius nobody wants
    The others probably wanted but for like £10m maximum evidently refused.

Mbappe is one of the most “hyped” players in World football. Haaland’s numbers are far better but doesn’t get anything like the media hype Mbappe does.

Clubs like Juve, Atletico, PSG and Bayern would all pay at least £50m for Bobby if he was going to any of them

Mbappe is one of the most “hyped” players in World football. Haaland’s numbers are far better but doesn’t get anything like the media hype Mbappe does.
    Mbappe scored a goal in a World Cup Final as a teenager.

One other player has done that. One.

Rightly or wrongly, people take note of such things.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Djimi Traore won a Champions League winners medal, no one so crap has ever done that.

Mbappe is undoubtedly a fantastic talent, not denying that, just saying he is ultra hyped. He’s only played in the French League and for the last 12 months Mbappe has shown little when playing against better players in the Champions League (stat from BT was no goals in a year) Sure it’s just a blip in his development, just saying Haaland looks to be ahead of him for me but unfortunately he is unlikely to ever get the opportunity to score in a World Cup Final, that doesn’t make him a lesser player.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Is Robertson seen as "foreign"
    I know brexshit is bad but that's taking the croissant!
    Yes indeed, Scottish FA registered, and joined Hull too late to qualify as homegrown.

Djimi Traore won a Champions League winners medal, no one so crap has ever done that.

Mbappe is undoubtedly a fantastic talent, not denying that, just saying he is ultra hyped. He’s only played in the French League and for the last 12 months Mbappe has shown little when playing against better players in the Champions League (stat from BT was no goals in a year) Sure it’s just a blip in his development, just saying Haaland looks to be ahead of him for me but unfortunately he is unlikely to ever get the opportunity to score in a World Cup Final, that doesn’t make him a lesser player.
    United have a few candidates Jonathon Greening, Jasper Bolmqvist, Felipe Anderson.

It's a pity Shane Duffy signed for Celtic in the summer, I believe this excludes him from joining in January