Page 121 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2171111114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1696

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I doubt many arsenal fan's would agree

Stop living in the past.... it means nothing but memories and records present day and recent history is what counts when it comes to who's a bigger club not 30+ years ago

otherwise arsenal could be in league 2 and still be a bigger club...

what about forest then and some other teams in the championship?? they bigger clubs than some prem ones in the top 10??
    Forest were never a big club even when winning trophies, just a successful one for a few years, neither were Derby, another team that Clough worked wonders with. It's not a case of living in the past, it's remembering about a clubs history. Leicester won the premier league, would you call them a big club ? because i wouldn't.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quite true Sky.

PSG aren't a big club. They've just got lots of money.

We're talking about a manager picking between these clubs I thought

Why would you go arsenal over dortmund seriously? history? lol, don't be daft

You are talking about a different thing now. A player isn't interested in the past history of a club, just the here and now.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Hey, Klopp picked us for what it's worth. I'm sure he'd have had quite a few tasty offers.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Hey, Klopp picked us for what it's worth. I'm sure he'd have had quite a few tasty offers.
    He'd get a lot more, now he's added a CL to his CV.

Arsenal as big as dortmund???

Maybe in the past not anymore granted they're not doing amazing this season, but arsenal even worse

Dortmund constantly make champions league, all the difference

you'd be mad going to arsenal instead of dortmund christ
    I would argue its harder to get into the CL in England than it is in Germany.

They are both selling clubs and give or take there is not much difference between them.

Germany are smart as they are prepared to give youngsters a chance in this country its win at all costs thats why the likes of Bruce and Big Sam play the 5-4-1 systems.

You have people moaning English managers dont get a chance other than Howe ALL of them are boring route one managers and NONE of the players EVER progress.

Hey, things might be looking up LEGS! Stevie, Howe, Lamps, Rooney - probably none of them are in the mold Big Sam.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Hey, things might be looking up LEGS! Stevie, Howe, Lamps, Rooney - probably none of them are in the mold Big Sam.
    Yeah that is a good thing.

I know there is no right/wrong way of playing.

I get they dont have the resources but parking a bus very rarely works and when it doesnt fans turn as you are seeing at Newcastle.

Im also thinking what must the tv companies be thinking paying all this money to see teams sitting back and not really trying to win.