Page 158 of 170 FirstFirst ... 58108148151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1696

Thread: January 2021

This is truly why they call it "King Football":

https://twitter.com/FootyRustling/status/1356324131143360512/photo/1

I fucking love football fans sometimes.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    So by that logic since it hasn't happened to VVD we're fine.

Edit: Ouuu, Sid, don't be insulting Karens like that!
    Just saying it for what it is.

If I met Steveo in a park and had a friendly Spaniel with me and it put its' paws up on his legs to say hello, I think he'd say that my Doberman bit him.

Barely worth engaging at this stage.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Kabak official now Minimanios wages are being saved and possibly a loan fee wahoooo

So by that logic since it hasn't happened to VVD we're fine.

Edit: Ouuu, Sid, don't be insulting Karens like that!
    My logic is that it was mad to gamble on Virgil continuing to play almost every game without a breakdown in form or fitness.

It is all risk. And you ensure you have cover - not cover by stealing from a key area - Fabinho - or cover by depending on a player who is never fit Matip.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

If I met Steveo in a park and had a friendly Spaniel with me and it put its' paws up on his legs to say hello, I think he'd say that my Doberman bit him.

Stop crying you big jessie

If you met me - I would blind fold you and bundle you into the back of a van - Neapolitan style - take your blind fold off at Anfield on Derby day - then ask you how much you give a shit about the £500,000 FSG saved on player x or y

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Nah, Steveo can be alright. It just takes a lot of effort to have a normal convo with him sometimes.

Reminds me of TheBigRC at times, but with all due respect to Steveo, Grumpy new his stuff even better. Had a more precise way with words too.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Probably loaned Minimiano out because southampton are paying a decent loan fee so FSG don't lose any money from the players in.
    Southampton pinching our players tables have turned !

Think Sid is right someone had to leave for CL registeration reasons so makes sense I guess.

Nah, Steveo can be alright. It just takes a lot of effort to have a normal convo with him sometimes.

Reminds me of TheBigRC at times, but with all due respect to Steveo, Grumpy new his stuff even better. Had a more precise way with words too.
    in your opinion maybe

he was the biggest cunt i've seen on here (expecting some snarky reply as usual)

Be interesting to see Minamino get a few games under his belt. Doubt he’s going to make it with us but he can now at least have the opportunity to show what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    My logic is that it was mad to gamble on Virgil continuing to play almost every game without a breakdown in form or fitness.

It is all risk. And you ensure you have cover - not cover by stealing from a key area - Fabinho - or cover by depending on a player who is never fit Matip.
    Yeah of course. Ideally you don't want to take away from other areas but we do have Wij, Hendo, Milner, Oxo, Jones and Keita for those three positions in the middle. At least three of them can play in DM. Not like it was likely we'd be short there even if Fabinho had to cover for VVD or Gomez on occasion. Hell, even for a prolonged period of time. I can see where FSG were coming from.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non