Page 161 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61111151154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1696

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I love how Kew has worked out Ben Davis is no good. before hes even kicked a ball.
    Has he never kicked a ball justme?? didn't realise we're signing you

I've not said he'll be shit ? but not expecting him to be great but who knows? on about FSG more than davies himself but I know you're not very switched on! doubt we'd get him if his contract wasn't running down and so cheaply.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We’re going along in a nice little sustainable groove of buying assets cheap and for the most part flogging them at hefty profit fuelling the next phase on investment while also being pretty successful. The acid test for this strategy comes when we fall down the table at some stage. Especially if it coincides with klopp leaving. Then the pitchforks will be out alright.
    That's the big question. Though in terms of "recruitment" let's not forget that the higher-ups will view the Managerial position the same way.

I'd be cautiously optimistic that they get the post-Klopp appointment right. Emphasis on cautiously, the owners haven't been without error (ticketing, furlough etc) but I do think they've a fair amount of credit in the proverial bank.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Ake cost what 40+ million..And we have signed 2 players for 3 million at the moment that may end up both being better.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Vamoooos!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Has he never kicked a ball justme?? didn't realise we're signing you

I've not said he'll be shit ? but not expecting him to be great but who knows? on about FSG more than davies himself but I know you're not very switched on!
    I know you moan the entire time you're on here.. OK . the same guy that frets over Tottenham. when they constantly fail.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post

Vamoooos!
    I’m excited to see what this lad can do. Was van den berg a complete donkey that he fell behind Philips and Williams. Thought he looked promising on a few occasions.

So how does the quarantine work with him coming into the country and squad ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Vamoooos!
    Happy days.

Hopefully Milner and Hendo can have a quick chat with him about spitting being for ball-bags and guide him in a level-headed direction under us. He's our player now so whilst his history in that department is a massive tick in the "con" column for me, he's one of ours now and thus has support.

More choices for the rest of the season. Pretty stoked on us getting this business done!

Matip out for rest of the Season.....lololol
    SSN

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    So how does the quarantine work with him coming into the country and squad ?
    If he's contagious then he can Kabak to Germany?