Page 163 of 170 FirstFirst ... 63113153156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1696

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Absolutely quaking over here, going to be up all night shivering at the thought of Steveo, number one top dog on Danny Dyer's Deadliest Dickheads.

What on EARTH would any of that prove, if you even had the capacity to do it?
    It was you who started the face to face business Sid. Taking about your dog. Eh bah gum

Glass houses mate.

Take a joke - but the point was really about getting to a game. To sample the atmosphere - witness the passion for the game.. it’s tribal - it isn’t about the club saving £500,000 here or there..

Jota must be due back in training soon.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    If that’s true justme surely it’s time to look at out backroom staff. Our injuries are way out of kilter with the average in the Premier League this season.
    Hopefully not true, just some clown making up on social media.. But we have got the old Arsenal physio and we know how many injuries they had..I believe we let our first choice physio leave in the summer.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Matip out for rest of the Season.....lololol
    SSN
    That explains the two new CBs! Honestly it's a bit of a shambles it took this long to bring one in... more so considering this news.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Hopefully not true, just some clown making up on social media.. But we have got the old Arsenal physio and we know how many injuries they had..I believe we let our first choice physio leave in the summer.
    Yep people did used to say that a lot about Arsenal a few years ago. Could be something in that.

Klopp as been proved right again about injuries and needing 5 subs. Teams are suffering badly with players with muscle strains and ligament issues.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Virgil got injured during a match and Joe during England duty. We've just been very unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Matip out for rest of the Season.....lololol
    SSN
    Well there’s a bolt from the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It was you who stared the face to face business Sid.

Glass houses mate.

Take a joke - but the point was really about getting to a game. To sample the atmosphere - witness the passion for the game.. it’s tribal - it isn’t about the club saving £500,000 here or there..
    I talked about a hypothetical situation and how you'd misinterpret it, on the back of you twisting what I'd said, which I wish you wouldn't do. You're the one talking about kidnap

I'd love to get to a game - as I have explained tonight - and have explained multiple times before - I can't. For the time-being. It's a long-term objective. I can't articulate the extent of the work I have put in to put myself into a position where I can go. If I get to a place where I can, I'll even get a few lads in here a pint. But I can't for now.

As for the "bean-counting" - fans taking an interest (an interest that is secondary to what goes on on the pitch) in the accountancy of a club that had our previous set of owners and wants to see the club sustainable so that those who can go to games can get to enjoy it, is a perfectly healthy stance in my opinion. My Uncle lives in Italy and his wife is a Milan fan - she has followed what has gone on over there, she's followed some of what has gone on here, she has Parma supporting relatives - I think taking pride in the fact we take a sustainable direction is fine - particularly in a thread that will bring up financial ramifications, during a financially unusual time, is grand.

Just let people enjoy things. Even things you might find a little weird.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    'We' probably were taking our sweet time sorting out a new contract (a practice our benevolent overlords have recently admitted they are currently going with), and that new contract was for a weekly wage of a fiver, a pack of pickled onion Monster Munch, and an Xmas bonus of a meal at Nandos that doesn't cost more than £20.