Page 164 of 170 FirstFirst ... 64114154157158159160161162163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1696

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Klopp as been proved right again about injuries and needing 5 subs. Teams are suffering badly with players with muscle strains and ligament issues.
    Whilst I agree with Jurgen, I do bloody wish he'd use the subs a bit more often to back up what he says in that area!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    That explains the two new CBs! Honestly it's a bit of a shambles it took this long to bring one in... more so considering this news.
    Well this is really the point and why the thought of applauding the team behind the scenes just seemed crazy to me.

Has Ramos signed yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Klopp as been proved right again about injuries and needing 5 subs. Teams are suffering badly with players with muscle strains and ligament issues.
    Yep of course he was the other week Sheff Utd couldn’t even fill their bench.

Pep had some Rafa facts as well earlier in the season he said 56% more muscle injuries this season compared to others coincidence ?

I mean every other big league in Europe and even the championship down to league two but it’s ok Chris Wilder says we don’t need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Whilst I agree with Jurgen, I do bloody wish he'd use the subs a bit more often to back up what he says in that area!
    Thats the issue there.. if he makes early subs and then we lose a coupla players around the 60/65 minute mark..Then your struggling hoping no one else goes down.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yep of course he was the other week Sheff Utd couldn’t even fill their bench.

Pep had some Rafa facts as well earlier in the season he said 56% more muscle injuries this season compared to others coincidence ?

I mean every other big league in Europe and even the championship down to league two but it’s ok Chris Wilder says we don’t need it.
    Well his team could of done with extra players to come off the bench and score goals. they are fked at the bottom
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I think Klopp has been scared to make subs in case of injuries he has watched a few players limp off for us with 10-15 mins to go.

So I can understand why he is cautious if he had 5 subs he would definitely make more use of them but you know dimwit pundits said he didn’t make 3 against Man City so he didn’t need em this is the height of punditry these days.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Matip out for rest of the Season.....lololol
    SSN
    Question is did we really wait for this Injury to Matip as a trigger for todays business????

I talked about a hypothetical situation and how you'd misinterpret it, on the back of you twisting what I'd said, which I wish you wouldn't do. You're the one talking about kidnap

I'd love to get to a game - as I have explained tonight - and have explained multiple times before - I can't. For the time-being. It's a long-term objective. I can't articulate the extent of the work I have put in to put myself into a position where I can go. If I get to a place where I can, I'll even get a few lads in here a pint. But I can't for now.

As for the "bean-counting" - fans taking an interest (an interest that is secondary to what goes on on the pitch) in the accountancy of a club that had our previous set of owners and wants to see the club sustainable so that those who can go to games can get to enjoy it, is a perfectly healthy stance in my opinion. My Uncle lives in Italy and his wife is a Milan fan - she has followed what has gone on over there, she's followed some of what has gone on here, she has Parma supporting relatives - I think taking pride in the fact we take a sustainable direction is fine - particularly in a thread that will bring up financial ramifications, during a financially unusual time, is grand.

Just let people enjoy things. Even things you might find a little weird.
    Nobody is stopping you from enjoying things - maybe you could “Just” accept that some people may take issue with someone lording over a seemingly enforced and rushed transfer policy that has come as the result of negligence this summer and could cost far more than the cost of genuine targets.

Everton sign Josh King until the end of the season. With Bournemouth potentially earning up to £5 million if Everton make Champions league.
    You can make up your own jokes 😂😂😂