Page 19 of 170 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425262969119 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Marquinios really should put PSG in front with an unmarked close range header

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Money makes the world go around
    Life is a cabaret

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    You do have a point

UK increase of around 8million people in the last 20 years is mostly down to an ageing population in the uk people living longer and old geezer babyboomers.

I think miller comes into that category 🤣🤣
    Me tooooo.
    Just turned 67!

I know this isn't a January thing - just thinking transfers in general.

Kelleher. If he takes the no. 2 spot (which he has begun the process of doing) and Adrian leaves in the Summer, it frees up one of the "non-homegrown" slots in the squad.

Now, I'm sure Kelleher has been showing good things in training - Klopp rewards good stuff - but you'd imagine this is a factor, even if it isn't the main one.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Life is a cabaret

Me tooooo.
    Just turned 67!
    If the uk was organised better after years of government calamities (left and right) people should retire at 60yo.

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

I still think we should keep him. He might be 30, but he's had an excellent injure record and is fit as a bull. Still in his prime and we can surely eek out another two-three very good years from him. Look at Milner!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I still think we should keep him. He might be 30, but he's had an excellent injure record and is fit as a bull. Still in his prime and we can surely eek out another two-three very good years from him. Look at Milner!

Could probably play at least another 3-4 years he's never been really about raw pace

98% passing accuracy on Sunday, that’s some effort..

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I think we absolutely have to keep him, he is, like every other of our midfielders bar Hendo and Thiago severely limited in his distribution, but he is absolutely phenomenal in the press and in driving the ball forward, winning second balls and quickly supporting Mane and Robbo down our left he and Hendo have a fantastic understanding
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Get me Schuurs
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”