Page 20 of 170 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223242526273070120 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

With how the players have preformed the back up ones. Whats peoples opinions on getting further signings in January?
    what positions is still required for reinforcements?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I don't expect any signings in January.

I know people want us to go shopping for central defenders but we can't sign a foreign player until we let one go. Adrian, Origi? Shaq?

In six months we'll be looking for midfielders if Wijnaldum and Milner leave but one window at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    I don't expect any signings in January.

I know people want us to go shopping for central defenders but we can't sign a foreign player until we let one go. Adrian, Origi? Shaq?

In six months we'll be looking for midfielders if Wijnaldum and Milner leave but one window at a time.
    I'd rather they both stayed, like most on here.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Wonder if Millie will want to go back to Leeds for a last Hurrah, especially as they're in the PL now?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Wonder if Millie will want to go back to Leeds for a last Hurrah, especially as they're in the PL now?
    I thought he was going there last summer, but thankfully nothing came of it.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I'd rather they both stayed, like most on here.
    For sure but we need to be prepared, Milner isn't getting any younger.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    For sure but we need to be prepared, Milner isn't getting any younger.
    Indeed Stevie.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    With how the players have preformed the back up ones. Whats peoples opinions on getting further signings in January?
    what positions is still required for reinforcements?
    Schuurs at CB
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Schuurs at CB
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    This.
    Yep Schuurs and I'm thinking about the longterm, not just because of our current issues and as much as we all hope and pray for the best possible recoveries for everyone, players can and often do have niggling injuries after long lay offs which keep them out for 3-4 weeks for each one however good the recovery and we need another top CB who has a clean bill of health injury wise longterm too

Edit: Oh and far better to try and snap Schuurs up for the reported 27m now for the longterm than him rocket into De Ligt value territory, I actually think he's a better defender than De Ligt anyway, more aggressive, more physical, doesn't let himself get 'squared up' as De Ligt has a habit of doing and doesn't get megged all the time either
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 9th December 2020 at 06:49 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”