Page 23 of 170 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223242526272829303373123 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Wij and trent need a pay increase

Wij just a bit
    Phillips cant be on more than Trent ...£70k a week no chance he is on more than Origi too.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Phillips cant be on more than Trent ...£70k a week no chance he is on more than Origi too.
    Grujic is on quite a bit considering too

Jones on

£7,500??? I think not

Grujic is on quite a bit considering too

Jones on

£7,500??? I think not
    Why not? I'm guessing it's the same contract he signed at 17 when he was first allowed to. Has he signed an improvement?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

All youngsters should get maximum £1k per week, most will still be living at home with their parents and it's good grounding to appreciate the value of money. Too much too soon for many players these days.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Why not? I'm guessing it's the same contract he signed at 17 when he was first allowed to. Has he signed an improvement?
    if it is he should be asking / demanding a new contract considering what others are on

Same as Trent

necos on

£25,000....

Kelleher double the amount of jones

how does that work? when jones has been starting a lot ok injury's has helped but still

if it is he should be asking / demanding a new contract considering what others are on

Same as Trent

necos on

£25,000....

Kelleher double the amount of jones

how does that work? when jones has been starting a lot ok injury's has helped but still
    I mean you can't renegotiate your contract every week. I'm guessing he'll get a considerable raise soon enough - we've generally tried to tie down our important players rather quickly.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    All youngsters should get maximum £1k per week, most will still be living at home with their parents and it's good grounding to appreciate the value of money. Too much too soon for many players these days.
    As well you know that will never happen. If Liverpool won't pay top dollar another club will.
    I'd say most kids at 16 who sign their first contract are on at least 2 grand a week some may be more.
    10 years ago Liverpool offered our lad about £1200 a week so no doubt it's more now.

Trent and Wilson on the same money .... woooahhh get that sorted.
    Tsimikas has a very good Agent, Curtis is definitely due an increase and if Wij is after a few quid more I cannot blame him.

I remember Carra saying he always felt new signing coming in on huge money and being pretty average players was hard to take. Especially as they were on more than him and they couldn't give a toss about the club ,only the money.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Trent and Wilson on the same money .... woooahhh get that sorted.
    Tsimikas has a very good Agent, Curtis is definitely due an increase and if Wij is after a few quid more I cannot blame him.
    They are all on a **** load more than most, and on insanely more than people like me are/should be on. That's all I need to know.