Page 47 of 170 FirstFirst ... 374041424344454647484950515253545797147 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I was right about that lad too Edit: the funny part of that was most on here were absolutely ripping me about it, and they're now the same ones bemoaning 'we don't have a Fernandes type player'
    I didn't know anything about Fernandes, only what was said on here. And yes, i'm now bemoaning the fact we didn't get him. If you look at his goals ( aside from the pens ) and his assists since he came here, his stats put our midfield 3 to shame, whichever ones you choose.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I didn't know anything about Fernandes, only what was said on here. And yes, i'm now bemoaning the fact we didn't get him. If you look at his goals ( aside from the pens ) and his assists since he came here, his stats put our midfield 3 to shame, whichever ones you choose.
    Take him out of their side, and they lose almost all of their creativity.

We should move for Fabian Ruiz in midfield, maybe cut our losses on Naby, although I still hold him in high regard if we can get him fit, Shaqiri and Origi would be first out of the door for me

Schuurs we really need for the here and now and longterm, I love Matip, I think he is a brilliant defender, when fit, the problem is he is rarely ever fit long enough, so we should look to bring in Schuurs this window and sadly move Matip on in the summer, great shame, he is comfortably our second best CB by a considerable distance when fit, but we need him fit

We're linked with Ozan Kabak also, he might be a very good defender, but I just don't trust Turkish players, they have that continental temperament in abundance and struggle to control it and do rash things too frequently
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I was right about that lad too Edit: the funny part of that was most on here were absolutely ripping me about it, and they're now the same ones bemoaning 'we don't have a Fernandes type player'
    Who??

I for one always rated him and wanted him here transformed UTD by himself

best signing since ronaldo for them

Even a broken clock is right twice a day 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day ������
    I think you meant to quote Steveo

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Who??

I for one always rated him and wanted him here transformed UTD by himself

best signing since ronaldo for them
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing Kev, I was very much in a one mane Fernandes appreciation society in that window, you mean you wanted him AFTER he had signed for them and you'd seen I was right about everything I said he'd offer, Fabian Ruiz is better for me, so I hope he's on our fucking list

Hindsight is a wonderful thing Kev, I was very much in a one mane Fernandes appreciation society in that window, you mean you wanted him AFTER he had signed for them and you'd seen I was right about everything I said he'd offer, Fabian Ruiz is better for me, so I hope he's on our fucking list
    Pretty sure I posted about wanting to sign him

But if you say so Lord 19x!

Klopp knew too

Schuurs

Fabian Ruiz

Schuurs

Fabian Ruiz
    You wanted Buienda over Fernandes!

lolz

"Balinkay View Post
    Oh no. Somebody make sure 19x is ok.

Edit: Just seen his string of posts. Stay strong, mate.
    I switched my preference to Buendia anyway"

Tonali

Sign tonali