Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72

Thread: January 2021

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,480
    Any free agent centre-backs besides Cedric Yambere? (who?)

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    23,673
    Anyone thinking Haaland may lack a bit of pace, he’s been recorded as the quickest player on the pitch tonight at 34.42 km/h in scoring his 4 goals in the game.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Any free agent centre-backs besides Cedric Yambere? (who?)
    There was one 34-year-old who played for Real and some other decent Spanish side, but his name escapes me.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    If we’re talking fantasy signings, Harry Kane would be a really good addition, him Koulibaly and a fit Thiago and I could see us winning a CL and Premier League double, no problem.
    As someone said earlier in the thread, there are sometimes more important things than winning. I personally can't stand harry Kane, the sense of self entitlement, the diving, the six goal 'golden boot' that included three penalties and a tap in, the way he took eriksons goal off him because he thought it slightly touched his shirt on the way in, the on pitch nonstop whingeing to the ref, the way he was too much of a billy big boots to start on the bench in the CL final and let Moura play who was obviously the man in form...and so on.
    That whole tottenham team are full of people like him...Deli Alli, Lamela,

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    8,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    There was one 34-year-old who played for Real and some other decent Spanish side, but his name escapes me.
    Garay? Got released from Valencia as they had to cut their wage bill. Free agents at this point in the season are that for a reason.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    10,419
    Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    As someone said earlier in the thread, there are sometimes more important things than winning. I personally can't stand harry Kane, the sense of self entitlement, the diving, the six goal 'golden boot' that included three penalties and a tap in, the way he took eriksons goal off him because he thought it slightly touched his shirt on the way in, the on pitch nonstop whingeing to the ref, the way he was too much of a billy big boots to start on the bench in the CL final and let Moura play who was obviously the man in form...and so on.
    That whole tottenham team are full of people like him...Deli Alli, Lamela,
    I'd take Son any day before Kane, but i doubt we'd get him as he's just about to sign a contract extension.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    23,673
    Who would you drop to play Son?

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,127
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Garay? Got released from Valencia as they had to cut their wage bill. Free agents at this point in the season are that for a reason.
    Yeah, might be him.

    I mean as a stop-gap for six months... how bad could he possibly be?
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,399
    He or Mane could be the main striker.. Jota/Mane/Son and Salah what a 4 that would be.. Of course you need to be able to defend but the likes of Son and Jota do work hard so does Mane..
    Leader of all..master of none..

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,704
    This ain't fifa21 no chance of signing spurs best players lmao

    Unless fsg wanna spend big money I'd love to get haaland but once again fantasy signing with these owners

    Same with the cbs no chance we'll get someone big probably end up with Ben White stupidly over priced

Similar Threads

  1. 2020/2021
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 23rd August 2020, 10:32 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •