Page 55 of 170 FirstFirst ... 54548495051525354555657585960616265105155 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    D'y'all know what would be really cool???

Christian fookin' Eriksen. Inter are bound to sell him on the cheap.
    FSG say no, can't sell him on sorry!

we need to find the next coutinho tbh

we need a attacking midfielder against solid teams, not just workhorses would be good if klopp had the option to switch it up, with a class midfielder who can score, pass run at them.

I was keita would be that player,and don't think Ox is the answer
    Last edited by Kev0909; 30th December 2020 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

we need a attacking midfielder against solid teams, not just workhorses would be good if klopp had the option to switch it up, with a class midfielder who can score, pass run at them.

We won't get any sell on value for Thiago but they brought him in. I expect Ericksen to go elsewhere anyway.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    We won't get any sell on value for Thiago but they brought him in. I expect Ericksen to go elsewhere anyway.
    Pretty sure that's a one off, and a Wij replacement well before Ox and keita kept getting injured forever and ever more.

Honestly think that was the plan before all the injury's struck

we don't need that many CM'S if fabinho didn't have to play at CB and keita and ox wasn't made of glass

Any other team have 7-8 CM's?

Ox
    Wij
    Thiago
    Hendo
    Jones
    Keita
    Fabinho
    Milner

Crazy amount, add grujic who's still on our books techincally too, yes some of these can play other positions like milner/fab

But I doubt it was the plan to have that many going forward, we don't lack depth in this area that's for sure

they can all be starter's too, 100% other teams might have 3-5 then youth that never get a chance.

Before the injury's fabinho wasn't planned to be a CB etc etc
    Last edited by Kev0909; 30th December 2020 at 07:13 PM.

Pretty sure that's a one off, and a Wij replacement well before Ox and keita kept getting injured forever and ever more.

Honestly think that was the plan before all the injury's struck

we don't need that many CM'S if fabinho didn't have to play at CB and keita and ox wasn't made of glass

Any other team have 7-8 CM's?

Ox
    Wij
    Thiago
    Hendo
    Jones
    Keita
    Fabinho
    Milner

Crazy amount, add grujic who's still on our books techincally too, yes some of these can play other positions like milner/fab

But I doubt it was the plan to have that many going forward, we don't lack depth in this area that's for sure

they can all be starter's too, 100% other teams might have 4-5 then youth that never get a chance.

Before the injury's fabinho wasn't planned to be a CB etc etc
    I doubt it.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

We can't sell Thiago on either but we bought him for what Eriksen cost Inter!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I think if Thiago was playing week in week out, that both Klopp and Fabinho would be happy for Fab to be one of our permanent centre backs.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    What Havertz and Werner have confirmed is what Klopp already knew. It’s one thing looking top class in the Bundesliga but that won’t necessarily translate into the Prem.
    Jurgen has bought Karis and Keita direct from the German league and how have they worked out??
    Keita looked she’ll shocked by the physicality of it all from day 1 and apart from that one game (bizarrely against Burnley) he has struggled to put 90 minutes together let alone a run of games, yet he was awesome in Germany.
    Havertz and Werner may end up looking the part... eventually but it’s not a given.

I worry about the strong links to Upamecano and the Kabak. The former has looked to be less than 100% focused on defending for 90 minutes and Kabak ... he was “marshalling the defence” recently when they got hammered 8-0.

Schuurs on the other hand was all over Sadio for 180 minutes like a rash and is young enough to develop into a real long term solution while ready to slot in straight away.
    Minamino as well.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Minamino as well.
    Austria - Germany , it's all the same 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Austria - Germany , it's all the same ����
    My bad, but you get the point ��
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Er...no.