Page 67 of 170 FirstFirst ... 175760616263646566676869707172737477117167 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    One can only assume if this is the case Fabinho will start at CB in the future with VVD

Guess matip might make way for this guy eventually, and him and Gomez covers vvd&fab

Unless this lad actually becomes very good and then fab can go back to CM :3
    I am hoping that Fabinho goes back to midfield and we have 4 CBs plus him.

We can’t risk starting next season short as VVD/Gomez have had bad injuries and obviously Matip is made of biscuits.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I am hoping that Fabinho goes back to midfield and we have 4 CBs plus him.

We can’t risk starting next season short as VVD/Gomez have had bad injuries and obviously Matip is made of biscuits.
    well i'd rather try find someone that's played more than half a season in the french league TBH who's still learning his trade, CB isn't easy just to fit in and do a job at a young age, hardest position

wouldn't mind if we got someone else in but that won't happen

Seems like he's very tall so that's good but so was Coates

Not going to judge him before i've seen him even play, I just thought we could do with someone with a bit more experience in the situation we're in
    Last edited by Kev0909; 2nd January 2021 at 01:12 AM.

We might not sign him Kev !

It could be a smokescreen and we go for someone else.

If we dont sign anyone we wont win the league with what we have at CB.

We might not sign him Kev !

It could be a smokescreen and we go for someone else.

If we dont sign anyone we wont win the league with what we have at CB.
    a unknown 20 year old isn't going to win us the league either, pathetic from him and his agent too tbh

if we win the league it'll be down to thiago, salah and mane to actually finish the chances, not because we've conceded tons of goals and lets not forget jota coming back too

I'd be all for it if he had time to settle in, and not mid-way in the season when we need someone to slot in NOW

I don't know just have a bad feeling, let's see what happens, hope he comes in slots in and does amazing!
    Last edited by Kev0909; 2nd January 2021 at 01:24 AM.

I get what you are saying and id prefer a more experienced player too.

I dont see us panic buying its not how we work.

I get what you are saying and id prefer a more experienced player too.

I dont see us panic buying its not how we work.
    Would be amazing going forward if we could get someone a bit more proven but still at a good age and this guy

Matip and gomez take the piss (aswell as shaqiri etc) i'd keep gomez around though

would be nice to "offload" some of these players VVD needs a long-term reliable partner

Apparently according to 'The Echo', we've changed our stance on Shaqiri and will not be letting him leave during this month's transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Apparently according to 'The Echo', we've changed our stance on Shaqiri and will not be letting him leave during this month's transfer window.
    Makes sense when we'll be lucky to get a CB in jan no point making the squad weaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Makes sense when we'll be lucky to get a CB in Jan because FSG are a bunch of penny pinchers. No point making the squad weaker than it already is.
    Fixed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I wonder what our stance was before we changed it?! And if we have a public stance on Origi?