Page 70 of 170 FirstFirst ... 206063646566676869707172737475767780120 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    who wants to win a cup anyway!

Aye at this rate at least we can keep in the top4!¬
    I said from the start its not a real season and i'll bet most teams playing in Europe play a weak team too.

You cannot with our injuries expect us to either go for it or risk it.

I'll say it I dont care if we lose to Villa that isnt my normal stance but im ok with it this season.

People expect us to roll everyone over as we did it last year but it doesnt work like that.

If we get top 4 only im ok with that we have zero senior CBs fit that is a fact NOBODY would challenge with that.

Fabinho is one of the best CB's in the league

matip won't be out forever, gomez will be back before VVD

Still better than most teams, especially upfront, and with thiago in midfield and the best goalie in the league

I don't buy the excuses tbh and if it's as negative as you say then KLOPP HAS to buy in a CB there's no ifs buts or excuses

but i'm sure he doesn't see it as the same, other teams with less players than us still manage to field a half-decent side, not playing some guy on loan at fleetwood that could only even play 2 games for them

it's Embarrassing ffs, 5th richest club in the world apparently, you having a laugh?

we've drawn 2 games 100 chances missed barely any conceded, and we're not going to have a chance at all in anything?? because of CB?
    I don't agree but we all have are opinions
    Last edited by Kev0909; 2nd January 2021 at 04:15 PM.

BTW

there's NINE days between the cup and utd game

Expect

Neco Williams Phillips and the greek at least

After klopp fucked jota over in a pointless game, I want the strongest 2nd squad we can put out going for it!

Maybe one of salah and mane or firmino can play see if they can find there fuckin shooting boots again

that's why we've drawn to shite 2 games in a row and midfield being productive as fucking Boris Johnson
    Last edited by Kev0909; 2nd January 2021 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Real madrid

Maybe this BOTMAN is coming and getting loaned back until the summer but wait for it

WE'RE SIGNING LOVREN!
    Is that where he's rumoured to be going?
    Must mean we are signing Ramos or Varane. Probably both to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Is that where he's rumoured to be going?
    Must mean we are signing Ramos or Varane. Probably both to be honest.
    Maybe we need ramos to kick salah/mane up the fuckin arse then they might score????

and the rest of the team, henderson doesn't

I hope so!

And apparently so!

The 5th richest keeps getting banded about it means f**k all.

We also pay one of the highest wage bills in football and in case youve not noticed there is a pandemic NOBODY is making big signings.

Fabinho has played well but he ISNT a CB.

Matip will be back but for how long he wont manage three games a week we know this.

Gomez is out for the season mate he has done his PCL.

The Greek lad is out till Feb so it might be Milner at LB.

Yes Utd is 9 days after but Southampton is 3 days before we dont wanna risk injuries we saw that with Jota.

I am not saying I WANT us to lose im just relaxed about it as in we win great, but if we lose im not fussed.

All what ive said is not excuses they are pure facts.

I don't care, if we might not even make Europe as you suggest, (I'm normally the negative one)

We'll lose out on more money, than we would signing a CB now

fucking hell we've still got players we can sell for a bit to get a bit of money if we're that short/desperate

He's done good enough for me at CB and i'm sure others can do it too, not ideal but still better than most teams.

Conceding 1 isn't the issue lately, not finishing are chances and 0 goals from midfield is

Do you expect to concede 0 every game?
    Last edited by Kev0909; 2nd January 2021 at 04:49 PM.

A quick look at an Aston Villa forum seems a lot of their fans want to play a weakened side too.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    A quick look at an Aston Villa forum seems a lot of their fans want to play a weakened side too.
    Good game for the squad players, get to see origi walk around again it's all good

Kev I argee he has been superb at CB but he isnt the one who worries me.

All im saying is nobody is secure this season I mean look at City they have 5 players at least out tomorrow.

Not that I feel sorry for them but this is what can strike at any club that is why anything is possible