Page 79 of 170 FirstFirst ... 296972737475767778798081828384858689129 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Firmino on 180k v mane 100k?

Well that's some wages saved, sell firmino now
    Pretty sure Mane is on 175kpw now after his last contract extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    According to the tracker.. right now.. and I am sure they are very transparent on the matter. Ahem FFP and all..

Here's another one as per late August..

https://www.footballfancast.com/prem...-wage-bills/17
    Well sterling did take a pay cut to stay at city around the time there was some interest from real.
    Having improved since he joined them, he must really love the sheikh and city.

Not that I know their wages, but many of these links on here around wages seem to be out of date and by some time.
    Mane signed a contract extension around 175k+, so have our fullbacks Trent 70kpw and Robbo 100kpw.

Firmino on 180k v mane 100k?

Well that's some wages saved, sell firmino now
    Mane is absolutely not on £100k per week.

I'll probably do an updated squad/wages/contract thread again soon actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    @Steveo

Bollocks! Now I have to find some other annoying line parrot!
    Jokes aside, I reckon those numbers mustn't include bonuses. The ones I've seen are north of 300m.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I have no idea - just saw the tracker and found it interesting. I know I read via some Italian source that Mané was about to nearly double that £100 k weekly salary.. Could be on £200k...? But then again the club would probably like such talk while being 14th lowest net spenders. Bagging a CL and then saying we need to pay bills can look very poor unless you go and win the title..

Basically - none of us really know who is earning what - or even if we are as low as 14th on the net spend.

So many conflicting numbers.

See this one again different numbers. Mané on £150k while Keita is on £85k.. ? Bobby on £120 not £180..? Mo on £220 not £200... Crazy

https://www.sportekz.com/football/li...-salaries/amp/
    Last edited by Steveo; 4th January 2021 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Pretty sure Mane is on 175kpw now after his last contract extension.
    Not surprising if I was mane and was actually earning 80k less than firmino without a wage-increase i'd be handing in my transfer request lols

Jokes aside, I reckon those numbers mustn't include bonuses. The ones I've seen are north of 300m.
    Liverpool currently employ in excess of 800 staff across the club's different departments who are all included in the latest set of accounts.

In contrast, City's annual wage bill of £260million only includes 449 members of staff - 210 on the football side and 239 in commercial and administration.

That figure is much lower than Liverpool's because elements of City's business are outsourced.

It's also understood that a number of significant salaries at City are paid by the City Football Group, the holding company that administers all the global clubs under the ownership of Abu Dhabi United Group.

Back in November, German magazine Der Spiegel alleged that City had previously sought to circumvent UEFA Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules by secretly setting up a shell company to pay players for their image rights. They claimed that it took millions of pounds off the City wage bill and enabled the club to announce a £26million boost in income for selling the marketing rights.......

The big increase in expenditure on salaries by owners Fenway Sports Group is designed to ensure that Liverpool not only attract but also retain the best talent in world football.

The rise in the Reds' wage bill is in line with the increase in overall club revenues, which climbed by 25% from £364million to £455million.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/truth-liverpools-wage-bill-man-15830856

Wages went up by £55 millions, while revenue increased by £89 millions
    Thus the club was £34million better off than the previous season.

Not surprising if I was mane and was actually earning 80k less than firmino without a wage-increase i'd be handing in my transfer request lols
    You'd be handing in your transfer request the moment the training cones weren't your favourite colour!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

You'd be handing in your transfer request the moment the training cones weren't your favourite colour!
    To fucking right I am important

My way or the stevey fucking highway

Wingin it..