Page 89 of 170 FirstFirst ... 397982838485868788899091929394959699139 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I'm glad you managed to get what he said. I have difficulty understanding him, plus he talks 100mph and that doesn't help either.
    Twitter mate.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

If we don’t have the cash we have plenty of assets we can move on or part ex

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I take that as we would like one but we cant find what we need for £10-15m !

FSG not be as clued up as us fans on tactics and how the game should be played.
    They don't need to be clued up, they will have a team behind them to look after that side of things.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Twitter mate.
    Thanks for that, i thought you had seen his presser.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

They don't need to be clued up, they will have a team behind them to look after that side of things.
    I know that is my point.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I know that is my point.
    LFC are always going to be a poor second to the Red Sox. They are yanks and that is their sport, they are supporters of this club until they sell up, just like most other owners.

Nice to see utd doing business, trying strengthen and actually try for the title

Shame are owners don't care rather Wij contract runs down too, instead of giving him a bit more money

Manchester United are now preparing for the imminent arrival of Amad Diallo as they await final clearance on his move to Old Trafford.

Only way is backwards with these, they've took us far as they can, we can't stay there by doing fuck all and having the 14th most net spend or w/e it is

pathetic, time to build on are sucess is NOW before it's too late,

another 30 years

LFC are always going to be a poor second to the Red Sox. They are yanks and that is their sport, they are supporters of this club until they sell up, just like most other owners.
    Yeah I dont have a problem with them to be honest.

Football in this country is like that now you either accept it or walkaway from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Nice to see utd doing business, trying strengthen and actually try for the title

Shame are owners don't care rather Wij contract runs down too, instead of giving him a bit more money

Manchester United are now preparing for the imminent arrival of Amad Diallo as they await final clearance on his move to Old Trafford.

Only way is backwards with these, they've took us far as they can, we can't stay there by doing fuck all and having the 14th most net spend or w/e it is

pathetic, time to build on are sucess is NOW before it's too late,

another 30 years
    He was already a Man Utd player last summer.

Gini contract is nothing to do with money it is the length of contract that is the issue they offered 3 years to him.

You stated less than 2 hours ago our squad will be over 30s club now digging at FSG as they wont give Gini a contract till he is 34-35.

Players are king now not the clubs you need to keep up.

Sorry LEGS but one player doesn't mean half the team over 30

Reckon he'd be able to go on like Milner and 1 or 2 like that is fine

of course it's to do with money too

For some reason you think it's acceptable, to maybe not get top4 and FSG not to spend a penny?

you want us back in thursday night football or something?

And the whole CB debate, yes we're not exactly leaking that many goals but some goals could of been avoided the ones we have conceded, and it's not just about that, gives the whole team confidence... instead of having to worry about having to protect the cb's as much etc and being shakey

we have to many bargain basement players now that's why we're injury prone as fuck apart from Keita who we spent a big amount on, that was just a waste, down to FSG's policy make more money and make it look like they're putting money into the club

I'm generally surprised we didn't get Wilshire in hope we could sell him for 5m further down the line
    Last edited by Kev0909; 7th January 2021 at 04:21 PM.