Page 90 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4080838485868788899091929394959697100140 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Nice to see utd doing business, trying strengthen and actually try for the title

Shame are owners don't care rather Wij contract runs down too, instead of giving him a bit more money

Manchester United are now preparing for the imminent arrival of Amad Diallo as they await final clearance on his move to Old Trafford.

Only way is backwards with these, they've took us far as they can, we can't stay there by doing fuck all and having the 14th most net spend or w/e it is

pathetic, time to build on are sucess is NOW before it's too late,

another 30 years
    It could be the length of contract that is holding up Wijnaldum from signing up, it isn't always about money. Negotiations could be happening now as we speak, only those in the know can tell us that. We will all know soon enough. I hope he stays tbh.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun increasingly likely to see out the remaining six months of his contract and leave for free in the summer.

Good brewster replacement, could turn out to be a good player

No chance will we go for him though, cost money init 20k wages too much

even though they could Sell origi and get this guy on a free and run to the bank he can't be any worse
    Last edited by Kev0909; 7th January 2021 at 04:09 PM.

Sorry LEGS but one player doesn't mean half the team over 30

Reckon he'd be able to go on like Milner and 1 or 2 like that is fine

of course it's to do with money too

For some reason you think it's acceptable, to maybe not get top4 and FSG not to spend a penny?

you want us back in thursday night football or something?

And the whole CB debate, yes we're not exactly leaking that many goals but some goals could of been avoided the ones we have conceded, and it's not just about that, gives the whole team confidence... instead of having to worry about having to protect the cb's as much etc and being shakey

we have to many bargain basement players now that's why we're injury prone as fuck apart from Keita who we spent a big amount on, that was just a waste.
    Let me be clear I want Gini to sign and I have the same opinion as you he can be like Milner.

The ITK journos to us Joyce Pearce Reddy all say its not money its the length of contract, personally is 3 years out of order I dont think it is.

Gini like 99% of our squad are not LFC fans so if he wants to leave we cant do much about it.

Where did I say it is acceptable to not finish top 4 or im happy to not spend ???

All i've said is this season City will win the league and we might struggle for top 4 that is a reality.

This season is a freak show and its proving it by how tight the league is that DOES NOT happen without Covid and lack of fans makes it feel like a pre season exercise.

I watch us play but maybe with the way the world is at the minute I dont care if FSG dont spend £50m on a CB or striker, its not important really is it.

Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun increasingly likely to see out the remaining six months of his contract and leave for free in the summer.

Good brewster replacement, could turn out to be a good player

No chance will we go for him though, cost money init

even though they could Sell origi and get this guy on a free and run to the bank he can't be any worse
    Someone called Smith-Rowe has been getting rave reviews lately, i think he plays in midfield, though i think he may be English which will make him more expensive.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I dont think we will struggle for top 4. Chelsea and Tottenham aint exactly pulling up any trees.. we are bound to hit form soon..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

So no centre backs planned. means if we lose 2 more. Henderson will spend his time at the back.Matip may be back soon but doubt for long. we have to play Fabinho at the back to begin with.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Think you might be right... How would any of you feel if this is really what it takes to shake them into reality?
    I'd be miffed that they don't trust the manager who's been so vital to their time here but I wouldn't really be bothered if they ended up doing what's right.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I just want a CB and a CF ffs 😩

who says flip the bird?????

that's a new one
    It might be an americanism - not sure.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

They are about to talk about the 'possibility' of FSG not backing Klopp on Talk**** if anyone's interested.