Page 91 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4181848586878889909192939495969798101141 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

He often talks a load of **** (usually designed to wind people up) but Adrian Durham just reiterated everything I've been saying about FSG not backing Klopp, Jürgen being the reason for our success, and having next to f-all goals and creativity in our midfield which has been, and currently is a big problem when our front three are misfiring.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    He often talks a load of **** (usually designed to wind people up) but Adrian Durham just reiterated everything I've been saying about FSG not backing Klopp, Jürgen being the reason for our success, and having next to f-all goals and creativity in our midfield which has been, and currently is a big problem when our front three are misfiring.
    Whaaaat, nooo! I'm shocked!

Edit: I'm joking, RN, don't bite my head off please.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I just want a CB and a CF ffs 😩
    Maybe in the summer when we've sold players first!

No point splashing the cash if the season's going to be cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    No point splashing the cash if the season's going to be cancelled.
    What about the previous seasons where we've 'spent' very little? What excuse can FSG use for those?

Adrian Durham yeah he does talk bollox its why I stay well clear.

If he is putting the boot into LFC / FSG he is ok though.

As Harkness says the season really should now be scrapped its only a matter of time before more squads get Covid then its goodnight Vienna.

What about the previous seasons where we've 'spent' very little? What excuse can FSG use for those?
    We get the message you think they are tight !

The only way out of this model is the dirty oil money route I guess that depends on what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Adrian Durham yeah he does talk bollox its why I stay well clear.

If he is putting the boot into LFC / FSG he is ok though.

As Harkness says the season really should now be scrapped its only a matter of time before more squads get Covid then its goodnight Vienna.
    He wasn't putting the boot into us, or Klopp. He was questioning FSG, and saying that them not backing Klopp could end up costing us the title.

He wasn't putting the boot into us, or Klopp. He was questioning FSG, and saying that them not backing Klopp could end up costing us the title.
    Im only jesting but its what he does try to goad people.

Its not exactly an intelligent debate with him.

At least debating on here is free Noods !

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We get the message you think they are tight !

The only way out of this model is the dirty oil money route I guess that depends on what you want.
    I keep reiterating the same points because too many of our fans are blinkered to the truth. We are the FIFTH richest club in the world, have just signed one of the biggest ever deals in all of sport, are the current PL champions, the 2019 CL and WCC champions, yet have the FOURTEENTH highest net spend over the last five years in the PL.

We are not paupers, as much as people like yourself (are you related to John Henry?) like to make out that we are. We have more than enough money to be able to spend considerably more than we have done/look like we will. I said ages ago that FSG liked doing things on the cheap, and that it was a big factor in them hiring Klopp, something which those like you have denied was the case, yet everything that has happened since has shown that there is an increasingly strong case suggesting I'm correct.

We do not need to go looking for 'dirty oil money'. What we/Klopp need, nay deserve, is for FSG to open up their chequebook and start spending money that a club and manager of our/his standing should have at their disposal. Nothing more.