Page 93 of 170 FirstFirst ... 43838687888990919293949596979899100103143 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I wonder why FSG haven't sold us yet btw? Surely the club's value isn't likely to increase massively anytime soon?
    When I've seen stories about them, it seems they want a minor partner investment stake holder in fsg.
    Read they were willing to cash in on 25% of fsg shares. So not a sell lfc and move on job.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    His favourite repeating section is "The daily Arsenal". They don't help themselves with things like AFTV though. However I'm sure Robbie Lyle cares not one jot as he buys himself yet another gold watch.

You know things are bad when Cundy is the voice of reason. Goldstein loves to talk nonsense about us (we've 'spent' a billion to win one PL title, we 'celebrated' a draw against WBA etc), but whenever someone says something about Man U (such as Cundy last night saying that Ole failing to get past four successive semi finals is 'a thing') he shuts them down/sticks his fingers in his ears whilst shouting "la, la, la, la, la .......".
    Never liked him Noods. I stopped watching soccer am when he took over from Tim Lovejoy.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Never liked him Noods. I stopped watching soccer am when he took over from Tim Lovejoy.
    He got fired from Soccer AM. I keep hoping someone will bring it up when talking to him, but nobody ever has. He also covers snooker. He's a big fan of Ronnie O'Scumivan, which just makes me dislike him even more.

He got fired from Soccer AM. I keep hoping someone will bring it up when talking to him, but nobody ever has. He also covers snooker. He's a big fan of Ronnie O'Scumivan, which just makes me dislike him even more.
    I didn't know he was sacked, i know he wasn't doing it long.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I didn't know he was sacked, i know he wasn't doing it long.
    Apparently he was told that he lacked the necessary charm, and that the fans didn't like him.

No change there then.

Apparently he was told that he lacked the necessary charm, and that the fans didn't like him.

No change there then.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I wonder why FSG haven't sold us yet btw? Surely the club's value isn't likely to increase massively anytime soon?
    Well the Project Big Picture and European League was clearly in their thinking Bali. They might have a rethink now though.

But the club has massively raised their profile - coinciding with Henry more than doubling his wealth. We have to remember that the Red Sox are a global minnow compared to Liverpool FC.

From a business perspective even making a small loss from Liverpool FC is a boon for them. Owning this club gives them potential avenues into global markets.
    Last edited by Steveo; 7th January 2021 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I believe they've got a exit strategy- Maybe finish off whatever stadium work they're doing.

And who'd want to buy in this climate? for a good price? (for FSG)
    Trueee... the stadium expansion is important.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Oh, had almost forgotten about Porject Pig Bitchfest the SuperLeague.

God, I threw up a little just typing that.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Jurgen Klopp addresses FSG criticism as Liverpool boss explains January transfer stance on centre-back links

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-news-fsg-jurgen-klopp-19581069
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!