Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930

Thread: Liverpool v Leicester City (Match Thread)

Milner is great where ever he plays.But I've always thought overall his best position is right back..He was supberb yesterday even when he went and played in the midfield
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

If we can go to Brighton and win. That will mean we've had 1 defeat in 10 starting off a new season. thats an amazing start. Considering we have had Everton Man-city and Chelsea away in the away fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If we can go to Brighton and win. That will mean we've had 1 defeat in 10 starting off a new season. thats an amazing start. Considering we have had Everton Man-city and Chelsea away in the away fixtures.
    It's an excellent start.

Just beat Atalanta, keep putting points on the Board, don't lose to bloody Spurs and get a couple more back from injury.

Still firmly believe that 85-88 points takes it this year - we're so, so, so capable of that.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I see Chelsea play at 5:55pm this evening then play Spurs on Sunday yet we play tomorrow night at 8pm but face Brighton at noon on Saturday
    Absolute effin madness

Yep - Spurs had similar a few weeks back to be fair. I would like Chelsea to be at peak to pop Spurs balloon personally. See them as the real danger

Think they’re both a danger. The league isn’t as strong this year and the squads outside the big six will really start to suffer as this insane schedule takes affect around and after Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep - Spurs had similar a few weeks back to be fair. I would like Chelsea to be at peak to pop Spurs balloon personally. See them as the real danger
    I think its the other way around. Chelsea are more dangerous than Tottenham

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Think they’re both a danger. The league isn’t as strong this year and the squads outside the big six will really start to suffer as this insane schedule takes affect around and after Christmas.
    Don't think Chelsea are quite ready and I would question the mentality of Spurs - can easily picture Spurs being top or close to top even at the 25-30 game point, but the weight of some near-misses in their recent history will sit just a touch too heavily on their shoulders for the final push.

Would be nice to put them (and particularly Mourinho) in their place a bit. If you'd back anyone though, you'd back Klopp, provided VAR isn't too heavily involved.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I think its the other way around. Chelsea are more dangerous than Tottenham
    Might end up that way but right now I can't see Lampard being able to integrate that many players and maintain focus, harmony and discipline in the same way as Jose is capable of. Kane and Son are also a worry for me.

our biggest thread is injury, all other teams now can not match us yet.