Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Leicester City (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Over the moon with that.

Jones was very good. Despite the criticism I thought Neco did well in the circumstances. They are taught from an early age to keep possession at all cost. I think that’s why he over complicates things a tad.

We were probably fortunate that Vardy didn’t play /s
    He did play, though.

It's just that it's hard to see the field from the inside of Matip's pocket.
    The material they make these new kits from,....amazing stuff.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    He scored the all important opener, cracking finish, utterly clinical.

We win with 3 headed goals !
    lol
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Hopefully Keita isnt out for too long. Thankfully we have cover in there. Hendo to come back and Thiaga.. we can always play Philips and put Fabinho back in midfield if needs be.Though would stick with the Matip/Fab partnership for a while And i think Milner is excellent at right back
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Thought we managed the game brilliantly today. At 1-0 we had a chance to break on them a few times but we slowed it up in the final third until our makeshift back 4/6 were in position.
    Then when we bullied them into 2-0 we opened them up a bit more and played a bit free-er.

Matip Fabulous Fab and Milner share MotM for me.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Milner as good in his post match interview as he was on the pitch.
    Great guy, love him

Boooooooooooooooooooooom up the bum job done, Brenny's bottlers bummed into oblivion

A great team performance, so very much to be immensely proud of today, only slight worry was when Neco came on, will somebody have a fucking word with him about pissing about trying to be all fancy Dan when there are 2 or 3 opposition players converging on him on the edge of our own box, HAVE A FUCKING WORD

Midfield was superb, it is the first time we have been without Hendo and the midfield was still great and the press was orchestrated and well drilled, great team effort in that, but huge credit to Gini, he was absolutely immense

Defence was superb, no surprises at CB, with Virgil out that is my preferred pairing even if Sloppy Joe was fit, that's why I want 2 CB's in January, Joe needs a loan somewhere for a season, somewhere where he's going to have to do a lot of actual defending, or stay and be fourth choice CB and third choice RB

The forwards were great, should have scored more, but still great, Mane's been knocked out of the incredible form he started the season in by Jurgen fucking about with his position and the formation, today Klopp did what I thought he should have instead of fucking around with everything, had Bobby deeper in a 4312with one of the 2 always in that LFWD or RFWD position and one coming in a little and one of the midfielders looking to burst ahead of Bobby in the transition to make it 433

Mane is a force of nature, even though Jurgen's knocked him out of his stride, he is still absolutely brilliant, even if he didn't score, keep playing him in his best position LFWD and the goals will flow again

Really don't know who to pick as MOTM, Gini, Milner, Robbo, Big Bear, Bobby, Mane, Jota, Matip and Fabinho were all absolutely superb

All the focus as ever on the next game, getting the win and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Matip Fabulous Fab and Milner share MotM for me.
    What about that run from Robbo? he looked like Maradona.

Some were already writing us off for this season, thanks to our massive injury list.

Robbie Savage predicted that Leicester would be the ones to end our Anfield unbeaten record (as well as vaulting themselves into a two-team title race between themselves and the Spuds).

I guess, we had other ideas.

The Spuds game is going to be huge.
    Expect the usual dirty tricks and dark magic arts from the Maureen, but I still feel we should be able to handle them comfortably.

Especially if we get some of our starters back.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Some were already writing us off for this season, thanks to our massive injury list.

Robbie Savage predicted that Leicester would be the ones to end our Anfield unbeaten record (as well as vaulting themselves into a two-team title race between themselves and the Spuds).

I guess, we had other ideas.

The Spuds game is going to be huge.
    Expect the usual dirty tricks and dark magic arts from the Maureen, but I still feel we should be able to handle them comfortably.

Especially if we get some of our starters back.
    The twat claims he use to be LFC fan.. yet always backs Man-united to challenge for the league