Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Leicester City (Match Thread)

I’m gutted for Keita tonight he was outstanding tonight and it looks like we’ve lost him for at least a month.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Hes laughable.. I like Ian Wright he always praises us and gives us credit.
    I agree. One of the more sensible (and likable) pundits.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I’m gutted for Keita tonight he was outstanding tonight and it looks like we’ve lost him for at least a month.
    I bet we were all gutted - for me personally just because the cover he offers is gone at a very difficult time.

We did make mistakes when Neco came on - understandably but was Keita really outstanding...?

Thought he was very good personally

I thought Leicester were like sheep first half - so passive - Keita seemed ok but I didn’t see anything that great. Thought Jones was good and Gini superb.

He was playing well up until going off. That's the ongoing theme though. We need to cut our losses on him.

Its funny when Ancelloti claimed Richarlison could challenge for the Ballon d'Or... I tell i honestly think Jota will win it in the next 4/5 years.
    I know thats a big call. But i just look at him and hes got everything.. Pace good with both feet and scores goals. Can play anywhere in a 4 in the attack. Only injuries will stop being a superstar..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I bet we were all gutted - for me personally just because the cover he offers is gone at a very difficult time.

We did make mistakes when Neco came on - understandably but was Keita really outstanding...?
    Yes he was outstanding along with Jones and Gini their midfield hardly had a kick h was first to the ball loads and he hardly gave the ball away for me this is the bread and butter.

Neco made one mistake with the ball but I thought he did ok his pace meant they couldn’t just knock it past him and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

I thought he was, it was a tweak to the system and Keita played his part brilliantly, it was a 4312 for me today with Bobby a lot deeper helping the midfield more when necessary and Jones and Keita looking to break beyond him to be the third forward when we won it and the opportunity was there to

Neco's a liability, needs to be told to watch what Nate Phillips did, keep it simple
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The nights young left have a laugh
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century