Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keita

Keita

Not sure how much more time he has at the club. He picked up a bad injury when we have loaned him back to RB. Seems like he hasn't been the same since. We've seen glimpses of his talent but he has been underwhelming overall. Injuries have played a massive part in this. He doesn't seem to be able to play more than 2 or 3 games before picking up a niggle, or an injury.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Seems to have been halfway decent when he's played recently. Don't think we'd be able to recoup much of what we paid for him were we to sell now.

I'd probably keep him just in case someone comes up with a decent offer and quietly scout possible replacements for next summer.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Is there any update on his injury ?
    Few days or few weeks

It’s going to be weeks at the very least surely. Hamstrings don’t repair overnight.

A shame, as he was playing well last night.

There's definitely a player there but I think it's probably time he was filed away with Kewell H; Oxlaide-Chamberlain A and Lallana A.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Needs to go. Along with Chamberlain and Shaq. Taking up valuable wages and the 3 of them must be close to 50% or more of their total time at LFC injured.
    Its ridiculous , you can keep one player like that but 3? No way.

Totally agree tees.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Needs to go. Along with Chamberlain and Shaq. Taking up valuable wages and the 3 of them must be close to 50% or more of their total time at LFC injured.
    In a nutshell. I would sell them all when the time is right although that ideally is when they are fit and marketable and that isnt very often. But JK will prob want to use them more if they are available so maybe the 2 more expensive buys get more and more second chances. Cant put it down to the revent hectic schedule either as all 3 have got long sick records.. Praying Matip can play at least 15 or 20 games before the next inevitable knock

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not everyone can have the fitness record of a Firmino or a Wijnaldum, but it'd be a real treat to have a player that was a Shaw/Ox/Keita hybrid with that sort of fitness record - worth their weight in Gold.