Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maradona RIP

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Same here mate. I don’t mind winning due to slightly dubious behaviour, (going down slightly easy to get a soft penalty), but I would rather not win than be outright cheats.
    It takes away the sense of accomplishment. You'd always know that you truly didn't deserve the win, or the rewards that came as a result of it.

Anyone seen the pics and videos doing the rounds of the funeral workers who took selfies whilst he was in the casket. 2/3 are dead. Boca ultras with some vigilante shit.

Yep, someone sent me one of the selfies this morning. What the fuck where they thinking but Jeez... beating them to death is a bit strong

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yep, someone sent me one of the selfies this morning. What the fuck where they thinking but Jeez... beating them to death is a bit strong
    The world is full of crazy mo-fo's. It's becoming harder and harder to avoid them as you go about your everyday business.

Just shows the lethality of social media. They were crazy stupid to do what they did yes - misguided and stupid as can be BUT beaten to death... Bloody hell - WTF is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Just a bit ? 🤣🤣

Argentina's favourite son. They were never getting away with that. Harsh but I'm not sure what they were thinking was going to be the fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Argentina's favourite son. They were never getting away with that. Harsh but I'm not sure what they were thinking was going to be the fallout.
    I don't think they were thinking at all, or that they had the organ required in order to actually do that in the first place.
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 28th November 2020 at 09:21 PM.

Not surprised probably a dodgy gang that maradona knew, probably his dealers.... it's a big sign of disrespect so to them it's probably a huuuuge thing not saying it's right but.. i'm honestly not surprised, they're nutters around that side of the world (not all obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I don't think they were thinking at all, or that they had the organ required in order to actually do that. in the first place.
    Agree. A rush if blood to the head for a bit of pointless social media fame. Probably left several children without a father. Social media has a lot to answer for. I hate it.